Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Teleportation question.

Discussion on Teleportation question. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Teleportation question.

Ugh, i'm sorry to bother everyone, but i've tried searching and I still don't understand most of the threads.

I have Sora Engine + ProjectX, and I have no GG Emulator.

I am seeing in all these threads that people are using Revolution Engine, but everytime I try to download it; Avast pops up and says it's a General Trojan, which I know is probably a false positive. I can get it, but only as a last resort, so I hope Sora/ProjX will work.

So, if someone could also explain HOW (step by step) what I should be doing with the engine, I would greatly appreciate it.

First of all, I start up the 2moons launcher; Then I start 2moons, and I get the process Dekaron.exe - Now what. After a few minutes, I get the 'Hacking program detected' message. So, I figured if I never closed it, it would just stay open: and it did, until my computer restarted after about 10 minutes (**** you, Gameguard lol.)

So, if I could get a link to the Gameguard emu + instructions for teleporting; it'd be awesome. Because i'm trying to VAC in the Norak Cave 2nd level, and people always catch me so I switch characters to a different server...then repeat. which sucks. so I wish I could just teleport away x]

Cheers,
Fab.

Old 03/27/2008, 22:23   #2

your reason for wanting to teleport wont really work to good. You cant have teleport coords typed already in because you teleport the first step you take lol. So typing them in when somebody see's you is also a bust and way too slow. Why not just use wall hack and go where they cant see you? Better hurry with this stuff, wont be working for long! Gameguard bypass is all over forums. Search for that, you can download cosmos emulation or just edit your host file with this....

209.234.247.4 nprotect.acclaimdownloads.com
209.234.247.4 2moons.acclaimdownloads.com

Old 03/27/2008, 22:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwang View Post
your reason for wanting to teleport wont really work to good. You cant have teleport coords typed already in because you teleport the first step you take lol. So typing them in when somebody see's you is also a bust and way too slow. Why not just use wall hack and go where they cant see you? Better hurry with this stuff, wont be working for long! Gameguard bypass is all over forums. Search for that, you can download cosmos emulation or just edit your host file with this....

209.234.247.4 nprotect.acclaimdownloads.com
209.234.247.4 2moons.acclaimdownloads.com
I can't find the host file in my 2moons folder! *** I know, I wanna get some levels before all our hacks get patched man! ***.

Well, I would like to teleport to places where they can't see me, but I can't bypass for ****!

Please, explain how I teleport...:[
Old 03/27/2008, 22:31   #4

you know all this stuff is in previous threads! C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc
and honestly just use wall hack!!! If you dont wanna do that, then read the teleportation threads. Its all right there

« Dekaron EU VAC question | If one of your accounts is banned, are they all banned? »