Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

unpacking?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
unpacking?

k ive been having problems with unpacking the dekaron client but havent really thought about it much.... why do you need to unpack it? what good does it do and is it required to use godmode/vac etc?
thanks

Old 06/07/2011, 11:21   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phawg View Post
k ive been having problems with unpacking the dekaron client but havent really thought about it much.... why do you need to unpack it? what good does it do and is it required to use godmode/vac etc?
thanks
Considering hacking on Global is pointless, why bother? You can do better playing Legit, and NOT lose your account when you reach level 80.

Old 06/07/2011, 15:56   #3

why is it pointless? i just want a godmode really... but do you no if you need to have it unpacked? and what unpacking it does?
Old 06/07/2011, 19:30   #4

elite*gold: 20
gotta love macnspam fight and plee to the hacking community

im not being ironic or anything, really, im loving your way to persuade to play legit :P

as for the topic, unpacking helps cuze it turns all files to csv, wich are easier to edit, since you find them easier as well

nothing stops you from using winhex, but there you can only change stuff, and not add anything at all

Old 06/07/2011, 20:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phawg View Post
why is it pointless? i just want a godmode really... but do you no if you need to have it unpacked? and what unpacking it does?
No such thing as a "Godmode" in Dekaron. This isn't your Tekken game on your PS3. :/ If you wanna level up quickly and have a LEGIT "Godmode" just get to level 150+.... all your hits will be for 20k+. Or you could be like Nub4Life, and get to 170... and hit everything for 40k. Considering GameHi will have hacks wiped by the time A8 comes in, you'll be out of luck in any respect.
Old 06/07/2011, 22:42   #6

k welll is there a non-agro or something of the sort so that i wont get hit as often... thats what im trying to do and from what i got u need to have an unpacked exe then a bypass with ce... i havent hacked this game in forever and alot has changed so idk what im doing anymore... but some help would be nice
Old 06/07/2011, 23:52   #7

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macnspam View Post
No such thing as a "Godmode" in Dekaron. This isn't your Tekken game on your PS3. :/ If you wanna level up quickly and have a LEGIT "Godmode" just get to level 150+.... all your hits will be for 20k+. Or you could be like Nub4Life, and get to 170... and hit everything for 40k. Considering GameHi will have hacks wiped by the time A8 comes in, you'll be out of luck in any respect.
Exaggerations and theories like these are a bit too much. I'm very interested based on what have you concluded that dekaron will have hacks wiped by A8? This game has been up and running for almost 6 years, in these 6 years they have managed to fully patch ->0<- known hacks. The ones that were suppouse to be patched (EG skillhack) are still operational but not public. So the chances of gamehi patching all hacks by a8 are as good as lightning striking same spot 6250 times in 5 seconds. It's nice that you want to get people playing legit but this IS a hacking forum, as long as this forum exists and some brilliant members keep contributing hacks will NEVER be patched. Dekaron was not meant to be hackable, no game is, but that does not mean it can't.

@Phawg You don't have to unpack the exe yourself cause there are unpacked exes in this thread

They are usually up to date. However unpacked exe is for research purposes only, it does not differ from the original exe except that it is easier for you to read into it. What I'm saying is that unpacked exe is not a hack or a bypass. What you need is a bypass and unfortunately that is still not available for free to the public. The known bypass seller (andrew_seul) sells it for dil/cash and you get a trainer with it. Since you apparently have to buy a bypass anyway then all your troubles seem to be solved, if you buy one you get the other-

« 0:5 hack by CSV | A to the K! »