Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypass

Discussion on Bypass within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bypass

After what ive seen in this forum, it looks like there is no bypass anymore atleast for free in public.
And i wonder what really did happen so that it has come to this .
I havent played 2moons/dekaron in a while now, but me and my cousin desided to start fresh, now that we have a holiday taht last 2 months .

But then i looked here and was hoping to find the bypass that nebular used to provide and use it and own again, but now its gone and its really boring without any hacks.
So what happened ?
Old 06/02/2011, 23:29   #2

elite*gold: 20
Not only nebular is gone since 2010, but also no one with the bypass is willing to do a public release, since the game is already destroyed by bots (you can move like 2 feet and u find at leat 3 bots on each mob), imagine adding in the (vac)hackers, there would be no legit players withing a week...

gamehi has no active gm currently anyway, so it would turn a hackers game only...
Old 06/02/2011, 23:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenDark View Post
Not only nebular is gone since 2010, but also no one with the bypass is willing to do a public release, since the game is already destroyed by bots (you can move like 2 feet and u find at leat 3 bots on each mob), imagine adding in the (vac)hackers, there would be no legit players withing a week...

gamehi has no active gm currently anyway, so it would turn a hackers game only...
>no active gm
just why?!?
im sure MANY people would like the opportunity of being gm, so wtf..
Old 06/02/2011, 23:54   #4

weenie (last gm i know of) quit her/his job, so, in theory, there are no gm's at all, for the moment

but ofc any gamehi dev/employee can simply get into a gm client and see whats going on
Old 06/02/2011, 23:57   #5

thanks for the info KenDark.
Though its very sad and dissapointing. And i agree, ive seen alot of bots now that ive started fresh and im barely lvl 35 now , all hack-free .
But that wouldnt happen if the tuttorials for the botting where hidden instead of the bypass...

Im hoping for a change now soon , or i'll just threaten someone with game hacking skills and make him add it in public.

**** im ******.
Old 06/03/2011, 00:25   #6

im working on csv skillhack, and its getting better actually, after watching the bots using it i think i got the final puzzle piece

but in any case, no way skillhack is going public, last time they used it to pk legit players, wich was plain stupid...

besides its A LOT easier to lvl now, the game has turned to be more quest oriented, rather than "party and grind non stop" style, quite an amazing variety of quests too

its an improved version of wow (in my eyes)
Old 06/03/2011, 00:39   #7

Awesome man good work!

Me myself i already have the skillhacks scripts but i only need a bypass so i can test them and see if they need any improvement or whatsoever .

**** you BYPASS !
Old 06/03/2011, 11:10   #8

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomail View Post
Awesome man good work!

Me myself i already have the skillhacks scripts but i only need a bypass so i can test them and see if they need any improvement or whatsoever .

**** you BYPASS !
The scripts you have do not work. It will appear as if you're casting skills non stop but you will be dealing a 1 time normal dmg.
Old 06/03/2011, 12:11   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
The scripts you have do not work. It will appear as if you're casting skills non stop but you will be dealing a 1 time normal dmg.
Indeed this one of the problems, they key is to make it interrupt on certain point of the cast, so you can do it again, problem is, most skills are server sided, like cursefield (i think) while other aren't, so you also need to know wich one are server sided and wich aren't

you may doing the right skillhack for the wrong skills messing your logic up, quite badly :s

once i get home im gonna check this (100th) theory of mine :P
Old 06/03/2011, 13:06   #10

here a hint for you KenDark and hopefully one days you can create skillhack and make big money from it=) AK do a little research on ak class and hopefully you find your answer there
Old 06/03/2011, 15:50   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenDark View Post
Indeed this one of the problems, they key is to make it interrupt on certain point of the cast, so you can do it again, problem is, most skills are server sided, like cursefield (i think) while other aren't, so you also need to know wich one are server sided and wich aren't

you may doing the right skillhack for the wrong skills messing your logic up, quite badly :s

once i get home im gonna check this (100th) theory of mine :P
I thought about that last night. I'm currently searching through a ton of assembly to see if I can find something related to the skill cast interruption. It bugs on me sometimes where I'll be casting Outrage and I'm mashing the button and each time I mash the animation starts, it hits once, then goes away...I lose no mana and the skill doesn't need to cooldown.

This can be replicated client side, we just have to intercept the right routine.
Old 06/03/2011, 16:53   #12

I will look into AK then, so far i've been working on hunters only, since these im SURE work

i srsly hope it doesn't have anything to do with those wierd folders that have some (old?) skills, and are named "s", "n", etc...
Old 06/03/2011, 18:24   #13

Well, I'm positive I could get a better idea if I could get XignCode disabled so I can look at memory values while casting skills.

All the same, it makes sense that skills still have a considerable amount of client-side code that can be manipulated for our benefit.
Old 06/03/2011, 23:46   #14

Don't be too sure, there are skills wich are fully server sided, i think cursefield is one of them (not only a obvious choice for a fully server sided skill, but also i can't make it to do anything i want, unlike some other skills)
Old 06/04/2011, 06:04   #15

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
You guys are going off topic, if a third person does not join this discussion, please use the PM system.
Closed Thread