Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

vack hack!!!

Discussion on vack hack!!! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation vack hack!!!

i have a question. i am currently using mon editor and the usa hack with the updated maplist so i can wallhack. i was wondering if i could edit the maplist so that i could get bigger mobs OR if i could add new areas to the list. Can someone pls explain??

Old 02/17/2008, 13:30   #2

Use a different usa hack...Anyway dun do it now...Alot of people getting caught vaccing....

Old 02/18/2008, 23:43   #3

are there more than one kind of usa hack? i thot there was only one? i have the wallhack so i dont get caught and if som,eone catches me i just hold down the mouse button and tele to middle of map. but ya...can you tell me where to find the other usa?
Old 02/19/2008, 02:51   #4

For vac hack use the info.csv hack.

Old 02/19/2008, 16:21   #5

Here is the info.csv = vac hack

I hope I can help you
Thanks me =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2008, 20:13   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by animejo View Post
are there more than one kind of usa hack? i thot there was only one? i have the wallhack so i dont get caught and if som,eone catches me i just hold down the mouse button and tele to middle of map. but ya...can you tell me where to find the other usa?
LOL, everything you probably need is right in front of you... Learn to edit the info.csv file under AI. All the mobs are in that file, just find the specific monster you want vac and change the values... If you don't know which values to change, find one of the monsters that values is already changed and compare it to a non-modified monster and modified monster... it's pretty simple...

Just taking someone else's usa folder isn't going to help you all the time... It's best to learn it for yourself, all the information you need is in this forum, take your time and look around!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2008, 19:00   #7

thanks alot. i didnt kno how to edit the usa folders.im gonna look around and see what i find.
Old 02/20/2008, 19:05   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by animejo View Post
thanks alot. i didnt kno how to edit the usa folders.im gonna look around and see what i find.
look at my post here... I explained it a bit...

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2008, 22:53   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by syberx View Post
Use a different usa hack...Anyway dun do it now...Alot of people getting caught vaccing....
+1 alot of people are getting caught so be careful of where you do it and make sure your not able to be seen.. looks like there cracking down since the vacc hack is getting so popular but then again what do you expect since its pretty much the only working thing thats out publicly
Old 02/24/2008, 05:57   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierce213 View Post
+1 alot of people are getting caught so be careful of where you do it and make sure your not able to be seen.. looks like there cracking down since the vacc hack is getting so popular but then again what do you expect since its pretty much the only working thing thats out publicly
Finally someone understands that vaccing in dungeon is unsafe....
Old 02/24/2008, 21:59   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by syberx View Post
Finally someone understands that vaccing in dungeon is unsafe....
In my eyes everyone should take an understanding to this. yes the vacc hack is great but when your obvious about it and so public about it, it tends to get patched faster in most mmo games then everyone is back to the old grinding session that we all so dearly hate. expecially in high lvls you grind your *** off for hours for a mere couple %.. so pls be wise and be aware of whats around you.

I myself whenever botting or doing anything against TOS i always scroll my camera view around to make sure nobody is around and if you have the zoomout hack or whatever its called that helps alot to..
Old 03/01/2008, 01:03   #12

i have the zoom out hack and f someone is there, im in windowed mode so i just exit out to not get caught
Old 03/01/2008, 01:11   #13

You haven't taken the invisible people into consideration....

« Request - Bot Fishing | [request]COOL DOWN HACK!!! »