Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DC CHINA SERVERS

Discussion on DC CHINA SERVERS within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DC CHINA SERVERS

why im always dc in china serversss 1 , 2 , 3.....my connection is 512kbps..and my MS ingame is 129ms... then it jump in 2mins to 14675ms..
then DC,,,there someone tell me where im doing wrong...btw i ddnt edit data.pak
Old 02/02/2008, 03:01   #2

its just ur connection. im on cable internet and i dc there quite often
Old 02/02/2008, 03:15   #3

yah lol its 512kbps cable connection,its a high speed connection. ill ping my computer 9ms..but at ingame ping sucksssss
Old 02/02/2008, 07:07   #4

I couldnt even download the game and I have a 5mb download and 2mb upload and from what I've been hearing it's nothign but ****...but still i wouldnt mind to give it a shot if it wasnt for the connnection issues.
Old 02/02/2008, 08:09   #5

yah but im playing in 2moons none private server USA...im at asia philippines...im not laggy there...my ms is 269ms not laggy...but in china server it keeps on DC always..5mins sometime 3mins...sometimes if game start on if mobs around me the game dc...is this really the connection of china or the connection of thier server?....what makes my private 2moons keep on lagging?
Old 02/02/2008, 09:35   #6

if u guys would read other posts first u would know that almost everyone has those problems. i had around 10-15 dc yesterday. my guess was its coz of the long distance to china but since someone from the phillippines is having the same probs i would guess its a problem of the hoster. he cant handle that much connections. but if we want to play there we have either to live with it or leave it be...
Old 02/02/2008, 09:56   #7

I live in malaysia and having same connection speed with lowa_kadiza, I do not face any disconnection problems so far, I tried AFK by selling items about 9 hours. No disconnection at all. Its far more smooth than 2moons, **** smooth in the china server (x10 more smooth than 2moons lolz).

Leveling awesome thou
Old 02/03/2008, 05:43   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelouchLien View Post
I live in malaysia and having same connection speed with lowa_kadiza, I do not face any disconnection problems so far, I tried AFK by selling items about 9 hours. No disconnection at all. Its far more smooth than 2moons, **** smooth in the china server (x10 more smooth than 2moons lolz).

Leveling awesome thou

ok i pack up things now..i go to malaysia....BTW i test now to log in maybe they up there host connection to 1gigabps..