Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Yet another Bypass Thread

Discussion on Yet another Bypass Thread within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Yet another Bypass Thread

Guys, I have a question!

Aren't any of you able to open up Andrews Bypass and somehow copy or at least understand his programming?

To be honest, really... 300M is ridiculous! Us low levels really have no chance of hitting the top, because there aren't many noobs running around anymore. It's not like it used to be. Finding parties are getting harder and harder. I'll never make the 300M.

If it were something like 10-15 U.S.D, well that's different, but $60 worth of dil? I can feed myself for a week on that.

Please don't reply with "Why don't you do it yourself", because I'm a noob with programming.

And Kakkarot, don't rape me. Hehe

This is a serious question too. Is it impossible to decode his programming or something? I know theres alot of good scripters and programmers on this website too!

Anyway, cheers; and have a great day.
Old 04/14/2011, 00:57   #2

300M is ridiculous!! LOL at first i though the same way but after i waste so much money from buying from other seller and no update i regretted. andrew selling may be high but your money is well guarantee with update
Old 04/14/2011, 04:10   #3

Thing is, many people have tried ripping off andrew before. But soon as update comes they are lost. Many people do know how it works and how to update it but do you think its going to be free when people could make money? No. I know you told me not to say this but the only way is doing it yourself also if you manage to do that (which trust me it doesnt take alot) you could attempt to sell it yourself, not that you would get very far as everyone will think its a ripoff (which it kinda is as its the same idea) so keep it to yourself and let everyone else go through the same feeling you will get . That you were ableto build your own hacks and there would be only gamehi to fight with
Old 04/14/2011, 05:55   #4

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
#request to close - spam thread. It's andrew's bypass, he can value it for 3000m if he wants to. No one will "crack" the bypass and give it to you becouse that would be stealing - illegal.
Old 04/14/2011, 08:35   #5

yeah.. but andrew is making hacks for an online game but that is also - illegal ...
Old 04/14/2011, 10:35   #6

just wondering have anyone been ban lately?
Old 04/14/2011, 11:22   #7

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Do not worry danny I will not "rape" you, but I will close this thread.
Closed Thread