namek can u develop c++? if yes maybe can start together for a bot project!?!
i think about it at moment. i'm now high enough and just df gives me good exp so i have time for that
all member off elite pvpers pls give me ur email_add .....why?just give me and you will be surprised....see yah this is a good hack gm will never traised this hacked so gie me ur email_add u will be shocked ^^
Nunvice doesn't like me anymore. I always dc after I spawn about 5mins worth of statues, before I even touch the statues. If nunvice isn't an option to farm, where else would you guys say is a good place?
all member off elite pvpers pls give me ur email_add .....why?just give me and you will be surprised....see yah this is a good hack gm will never traised this hacked so gie me ur email_add u will be shocked ^^
I sure hope NOBODY on this forum is stupid enough to send this guy anything! He should just be banned for attempting to scam people. His "oh so clever" tactic doesn't help his case any either.
ok, i think i found a better way of farming dils. i dont think this is MUCH but its a SOMETHING, so try it guys and let me know what you think.
go to the python castle and kill deux marble boss. i think the chances of an argate drop is 70% plus an L3 drop.
in my experience, the second time i beat the boss i got a copper, silver argate, a lvl 95 weap, and an abaresque helm(L3). i gain about 2 million dil without spending a 300k entrance fee.
so my third time i got a copper and an osterra helm.
my forth time i got copper, silver, and another L3 helm.
3 out of 4 kills. not bad huh??
i think this is a better way to farm dil.
BTW if you guys want to try this out you'll need lots of mana pots.
LOL u must have good luck. A little over a month ago I farmed him a few times. Never got anything except a 15k npc weapon!! Guess Ill try again sometime. I did it 5 times. I also got no drop when I did the actual dead eye quest lol.
My way to farm money is pretty simple. Solo Crespo A full. Usually, a copper or gold after the boss, haven't got any silver, +25/+29 medials, 5% Attack Cubes = 1.5KK sold the last one... take me 40 min not telling about the 10% per run w/out event. So I make around 2kk per run or so. 2 days ago I was 85, I am almost 91
Tips: Vac hack all mobs in there minus the Karl Lasputin, understand that AI 3 or 9 have a behavior in the pattern called "COMPULSION_UNDERATTACK" which makes the mob attack meele at certain point meaning you will die if you're not full heal build (to solo the boss easily you gotta be full STR, in my case, SH.) the Karl or Katan lasputin will atk so set them to 7. Search in this forum for Wall Hack so you make the wooden doors "pass through" making easy to pass the coffins area. Have fun
Release New Method of Wallhack Bypasser by sQuare02 [No Need ISO Method] 08/05/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 5 Replies 100% Working sa Window XP Wallhack pero FREE.. Nakuha ko lng to sa ka shop ko at eto yung gamit nya na wall... and it's 100% working in PSF...
Ito ang ginagamit nmin ngayon sa cafe..
Eto nga pala yng Download Link..
sQuare02 Wallhack Bypasser.rar
sQuare02 Wallhack Bypasser.rar
sQuare02 Wallhack Bypasser.rar
Eto rin yng Proof..
Good Method to farm gold? 04/23/2010 - Runescape - 4 Replies Hey i´m looking for a good method to farm gold.Atm i train fishing(lvl 64).I want to train it to 70+ to fish sharks.any know a better method how to get faster gold?My CB is 79.I have dragon med helm,dragon longsword,rune platebody,dragon glvoes and rune shoes.
Dragon Moss farm with SF + Kurzick points farm 08/01/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Hi
This Bot farms at Saint Anjeka's Shrine Dragon Moss from the Quest A_New_Escort"
Requirements
- Perma Silver Assassin with equipment - OwZTkY/8ZS6jHRnBZwtkHCAAAAA -52 ene
- Hard Mode unlocked in Cantha (Factions)
- Outposts:Saint Anjeka's Shrine, Brauer Academy (to get Quest)
- Quest: A New Escort - NOT completed
- files tt6.au3 (v1.7); tt6.ini; <- see sticky post, update.ini(updated!)