Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AutoIt Tutorial

Discussion on AutoIt Tutorial within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,236
Exclamation AutoIt Tutorial

Hey, smokedoo or someone out there who created bot and stuff like that, can you please post up a tutorial or vid on how to make at least the most simplest bot out there please. I know there are ppl like me that would just love to know. Thanks!
Old 01/01/2008, 08:02   #2

what you need to do is to go to Autoit's website and get on there forums. now i will warn you right off the bat. no one will just make a hack for you but the forum is very helpfull for helping you understand commands and ways to put in the actual commands. also if you download autoit there is a huge help guide index built into autoit with examples. i started there on their forums to learn and if your willing to take time people will help you out also. But you have to try and show people you are trying to learn.
Old 01/01/2008, 08:17   #3

there are so much source files. download some and look for the code. you will learn it fast.

there are only a hand full of good commands like:
- MouseClick
- PixelGetColor
- Send
- ControlSend

You can download a very good documentation on the website too ^^