Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can i improve targeting with moonbot?

Discussion on How can i improve targeting with moonbot? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can i improve targeting with moonbot?

I have successfully gotten moonbot to work, however my goal is to try to get it to run as smoothly as possible. When choosing a color the obvious choice is to go with red, however when the mob dies the red name plate sits on the ground for some time causing the bot to click 3-4 times on the ground.

I know a lot of people recommend choosing a unique color on the monster itself but i am truly having a difficult time finding something that stands out. Sometimes it works for a couple minutes then the bot goes crazy clicking on the floor, walls, etc.

Is there a way to eliminate the red name plate as soon as the monster dies? Another theory i had was changing the models of the game, as an example changing a monster to be 1 color making it an easy task for moonbot to pick up. I don't know if any of this is possible, would anyone have any knowledge or experience they would be willing to share to improve moonbot?
Old 12/25/2007, 20:04   #2

well, changing color i already tried, and it does not work, as soon as the monster comes into view, you disconnect.

and what map are you finding colors for? any particular monster?
Old 12/25/2007, 20:53   #3

I hunt on castor 2nd flailer and peccare. When i use red it targets really good but like i said when the monster dies the name tag is still visable for some time causing the bot to bounce around 3-4 times... If anyone saw me they would know for sure.

I have tried about 10 different combos of colors for the monsters but it is constantly targeting the ground and walls because the monsters and the environment share very similar colors. Crespo would seem ideal with targeting because the ground is white, would be really easy but the mini bosses ruin it. Maybe i am just hoping for too much though from a pixel based bot... however the choices are limited because jokers bot you need 25 posts on gamers tools and botsmall requires money which defeats the purpose of even playing a f2p game.