Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

am i missing something

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
am i missing something

I am new to this forum. I have read many posts and besides a couple (only the friskan bug comes to mind), you all really dont say to much that is concrete and usable. I understand that you don't want to give your secrets away. I guess I was under the impression that this was a website where you can find some secrets. But i do enjoy reading most of your stuff as it is entertaining. Maybe someone can point me in a direction via pm where i can find good info.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabrams View Post
I am new to this forum. I have read many posts and besides a couple (only the friskan bug comes to mind), you all really dont say to much that is concrete and usable. I understand that you don't want to give your secrets away. I guess I was under the impression that this was a website where you can find some secrets. But i do enjoy reading most of your stuff as it is entertaining. Maybe someone can point me in a direction via pm where i can find good info.
EVERYTHING you need to use our "secrets" are placed in front of you. the only thing we don't do is give you a prehacked data file.

this community is about LEARNING and Sharing. we all share what is enough so that people can follow in our foots steps. now, its up to you to apply what you learned in all the threads posted in this forum.