Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2accounts 1 comp question

Discussion on 2accounts 1 comp question within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2accounts 1 comp question

It's kinda late and I was having trouble following the forums... Basically is there an emulator out now? or a way to run multiple instances of the game? or do I just have to wait?

Ps: Talk noobish to me in the response... I understand that I'd have to bypass gameguard... no idea how yet... but I was wondering if someone who had dealt with this before could lend their expertise...
Old 12/08/2007, 13:39   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilpoop5 View Post
It's kinda late and I was having trouble following the forums... Basically is there an emulator out now? or a way to run multiple instances of the game? or do I just have to wait?

Ps: Talk noobish to me in the response... I understand that I'd have to bypass gameguard... no idea how yet... but I was wondering if someone who had dealt with this before could lend their expertise...
yep, use the search function before making a post like that!
Old 12/08/2007, 16:37   #3

i guess game guard detects it already..
Old 12/09/2007, 05:43   #4

so bypass gameguard
Old 12/10/2007, 12:37   #5

didnt worked 4 me, the vmachine is crashing
Old 12/10/2007, 20:24   #6

ya the vm software actually costs money.... i cracked it and it worked - kinda slow... but it worked.

thing is u have to install a OS on the virtual machine u emulated - im too lazy for that in fact i got a 2. PC^^

PS: try out VMWare Workstation 5.5.0-18463, that version worked for me