Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I think i got it

Discussion on I think i got it within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/02/2007, 11:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
according to what Ive seen in the .pak and tried... upgrade success is server sided (tested and confirmed) and not dependent on level your trying to upgrade. I guess I could be wrong, but I didnt find any file that definded success levels differently by level your trying to upgrade.
Old 12/02/2007, 15:01   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuroton View Post
i changed in data.pak info for a lvl78 weap (changed 78 value to 00) and its now seen like the fist n00b weap i tried to refine a socket and heres what i got

refining lvl 78 weap costs 580k and its bout 30% success, mine edited one was 10k price and 60% but when i try to fortify here goes the server info and i got info of insuficient dil (i had less than 580k in inv) but there is also info about failed upgrade (with no consequences offcourse). but i wonder if failure upg info is client or server
In some games there is burning method of upgrading: it means every failed upgrade raises the chance of successing the next try
i also tested this. At first i managed to fully socket a lvl 80+ noble eq with no fails at all so i thought that it was working, i then attempted to socket another weapon which showed 100% success yet kept failing. Also it will say 10k used but when u relog then u can see the real amount that was used. This method doesnt work at all.
Old 12/26/2007, 16:32   #18

If this did somehow work it would be useless. On the 2moons forum I read a Gms post that said people with +7 and above stuff will be getting banned and they have already banned alot of people.
Old 12/26/2007, 17:18   #19

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,859
This method will not work cause upgrade is serverside.

All the changes u make are a cosmetic thing.

Best regards

Vyn