Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just wondering

Discussion on Just wondering within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just wondering

I was just wondering if "any" of you have tried buying Dil from okaygoods? The reason I ask is because I used to play a long time ago, started back in 2007. Since then my account has been hacked twice. I have never boughten Dil or any other items from any 3rd party source.
The first time Acclaim was able to get my account AND items back, "thankfully". The second time GameHi got my account back but I lost over 400Mil and my +7 armor, pants and T3 gloves. GameHi told me that they will not recover and of the items not even for a fee.
So I have been thinking of opening up an alt and buying Dil. My only concern is can the Dil be traced or anything? Like if I move it from one alt to another alt and then to my main. I really do not want my main getting hacked or banned. I am just frustrated because I really do not want to take the next like month of just doing C runs all day and night to try and build up the money AGAIN!.
If someone has or knows of anyone who has used okaygoods some feed back would be great.

-Thank guys-
Old 02/19/2011, 17:49   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335

Okaygoods is a legit site, it's safe, but before buying it's a good idea to ask them if they have dil in stock. (The people who work on the chats are not very good with english, so don't use any long or difficult words.)
It's always a good idea to use the Virtual keyboard (at least for a part of your password), and use an alt account to store at least some of your cash (also use an alt to buy the dil).
There's a small chance to get cought, but I wouldn't worry about it.
Old 02/19/2011, 18:48   #3

Well your question has been answered pretty much, but I can give you my feedback. I have used okaygoods many times and I never had a problem. However, I know of people who have gotten banned because obviously buying dils is not legit. The chances are very slightly and if you use an alt to get the dil and then tranfer it to your main you will be fine.
Old 02/19/2011, 19:20   #4

Thank you guys for all the info. I am going to look into it now because, like I said I really do not have the patience for all the grinding. Been around since 2007 so I feel like I did my share of grinding lol

TY again