Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Important Question

Discussion on Important Question within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Important Question

if you have a character on an account and it gets deleted can you get the character back like recover it?
Old 02/10/2011, 00:03   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kincankanook View Post
if you have a character on an account and it gets deleted can you get the character back like recover it?
LOL that a heller no if you don't believe me go to the forum and read
Old 02/10/2011, 00:10   #3

well i posted on the game hi forum earlier an some one sent me a private message saying yes because they just got therre mage back that was deleted.
Old 02/10/2011, 06:02   #4

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Actualy you can get the character back, just send an email to them (but I think it only works when it's the game's error. I got my character back like that.
They will ask a few questions, you will anwser them, like:
Characters name:
Level:
Class/Race:
Server:

But I did this with acclaim, I'm not sure that GameHi will be as helpful.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2011, 17:46   #5

yea they sent me an answer back they say they can manually recover it so i think im good.
Old 02/12/2011, 01:11   #6

Yeah you should be alright, I deleted a character on accident once because I was drunk and it was my stash with all my +9s on it and I got it back the next day, so pretty sure you will get it back.