Maybe you know him, maybe you don't know him.
Actually he's known well as Scammer with Syberboy or something.
But I think i got the finally proof, that this guy is bullsh*t
I dont know where to Begin, but this Guy is actually POOR.
1
2
3
4
Just want to make all clear.
So, dont call me scammer without any Proof.
And thanks
You have written that [GM]Force is [TRADER]Madison(me)..
What's my connection to that dude?
A account?
-Well,this is the black market section if I'm not wrong
Please,befoure you blame me for something get some good proofs.
+You can request even a IP check to see that i'm not even from the same country like the Force guy.
~Thanks
You have written that [GM]Force is [TRADER]Madison(me)..
What's my connection to that dude?
A account?
-Well,this is the black market section if I'm not wrong
Please,befoure you blame me for something get some good proofs.
+You can request even a IP check to see that i'm not even from the same country like the Force guy.
~Thanks
This guy blames me...
he think that I am [GM]Force...
+You should know that I am not Force is you requested an ip chek
+If i have the same ip,I will be thankful is a mod or admin says that here.not you
This guy blames me...
he think that I am [GM]Force...
+You should know that I am not Force is you requested an ip chek
+If i have the same ip,I will be thankful is a mod or admin says that here.not you
Oh haha, nah he is not [GM]Force..
[GM]Force is a scammer, yeah, but this is in the wrong section,
at least let's follow the rules but if you did requested an IP check,
then you wiill find out that you're mistaken. Still the fact that he tried
to act like Syberboy was hilarious huhu
Oh, Am I wrong?
ok, but i think we just speak about Boris, when did I say that HE is Boris ?
wierd..
Well,you didn't said it..but another guy said it,and you added your right or something like that
just look at the first page,i'm sorry because I made an report against your friend or you..I mean on Weeny