Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

if an1 interested.

Discussion on if an1 interested. within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
if an1 interested.

if an1 interested in playng 9dragons and want a nice hd nuker cs10(130 lvl)and nice items i am willing to trade for dekaron account items dil or i can accept $ pm me
Old 11/26/2010, 20:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

#THIS IS DEKARON....
Old 11/26/2010, 20:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shengonku View Post

if an1 interested in playng 9dragons and want a nice hd nuker cs10(130 lvl)and nice items i am willing to trade for dekaron account items dil or i can accept $ pm me
l2read.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2010, 22:00   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 410
aww

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonkiller19 View Post
#THIS IS DEKARON....
This is Sparta...?

Thread is ok, its about Dekaron.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
anyone interested in vpn?
10/31/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
Static ip from romania only you on it none else use the ip. 4 usd a month unlimited bandwidth anyone? I have a dedicated server sitting there with 256 ips that I am not using atm =) what this will do is change every port on your pc to go threw my server first so your ip will become from romania this is good if you farm alot and need new ip =) if interested [email protected] is my msn
Interested?
11/27/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
ok well I tried this out for about 2 hours andcant get my haed arnound it Im terrible at reading/understanding the logic of chinese Google Google Translate using these two tools people could search for dekaron private servers:handsdown: the trick i guess is to find a search term that meens im looking for dekaron priavate servers in chinese lettering, I tried but the closest I came to anyhting remotley a private server was a blog explaining how much of a proplem these servers were...
Anyone interested
11/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Anyone interested in a EPVP All-in-One Conquer and Conquer Hack Launcher. it uses apps from various epvp posts. I've made it for myself and it works fine atm(needs a little bit of error handling. if there is any interest in it I will release it. However I will only release my launcher and the user will need to download the apps it launches(Cid Proxy,UCO Hacks...etc). Here's some pix
im interested in becoming a mod (CO2)
06/25/2007 - Joining e*pvp - 20 Replies
i have had 2 topics pinned ( they werent removed because they sucked it because DM nedded more space ) anyways id like to know if you can make me a mod for the CO2 guides/templates section i know a lot about this section im also going to get more karma and posts very soon tell me what you think :) anyway im wating for a response k my email is [email protected] age 13 i would like to become a moderator because i like helping out this community i think its a great source for hacks...