Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts 119 bagi for dil hellion

Discussion on wts 119 bagi for dil hellion within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts 119 bagi for dil hellion

i want to sale my 119 bagi that i bought from hellsiz 2months ago. i havent lvl it yet.
i prefer dil for it hellion server.
SA= yes
reg mail=no, lost. non active accnt.

adding 2 summoners lvl 109 & 110 siz server

SA= yes
reg mail=yes all original email still intact on the info page.
Old 11/28/2010, 14:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(WTB) BAGI 129+ on Hellion
09/13/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I am looking for a Bagi on Hellion. Clean or with good Items. I buy acc only if the seller the real owner of the acc is.With right answer,email,Question. I will use MiddleMan's help.
Wts 156 Bagi Hellion
08/17/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Title say all Pm me Offer and if you need info or ss about it. I Sell it naked but we can talk about gear/weapon. I accept only € with paypal :pimp:
WTS lvl 142 Bagi Hellion!!!
06/30/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 7 Replies
just sold my AK...so i might as well sell my bagi (acclaim) lol...but anyways...u can pm me on msn [email protected] or pm me here...like the title says the bagi is lvl 142 and its a str build (lol i kno but i was messing around, u can easily restat him with $1, that gets u a str restat and u can allocate points then)...anyways the bagi has a +7 cocave noble and he is pretty bomb...anyways...my current price is $30 usd but i also accept offers...here are some screenshots...comes with email and...
[WTT/WTS] bagi 101 on Hellion [GH]
04/06/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
hi, i want to trade my bagi 101 for a summy 100+, or sell it for Hellion dil, bye PS: sorry is from Acclaim* SOLD
WTB Bagi 115+ [Hellion]
01/05/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 7 Replies
hello i wanna buy a bagi warrion on globaldk server hellion ... i want it with completly stuff fs armor etc pm me with an offer or add me @ msn [email protected]