Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT incar (45lvl)

Discussion on WTT incar (45lvl) within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT incar (45lvl)

wtt incar 45 lvl for a tank.
Old 10/21/2010, 20:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
lol m8,what is the point of traiding that low lvl mage
you can get lvl 50 in 1 day
if you want class what can tank,its best that you lvl it by your self
this way some1 will w8 till u get bigger lvl and retrive it and scamm you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS lvl 103 incar
10/07/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
selling 103 incar with 2k auto pots clean couse i got scammed like a week ago trying to sell it apperently i gave him the password first i will throw in 400m and + 7 bagi gloves also in it and its very strong alreaddy has wings im tryna get rid of it for $50 bucks but will take offers lower paypal only please. offer here pm here or recomended email me at [email protected]
[Brum] Wtt 45lvl ele For 44+ A/K/H
05/18/2009 - Archlord Trading - 8 Replies
Hey, Want to trade lvl 45 ele,36 lvl archer and 26 lvl hunter in the same account for lvl 44+ Knight,Archer or hunter... Ele and archer have very nice gear... forgot.. ele has ice cap Dont care about ur gold,cc or gear. Pm me for info
wtb wtt for an incar
01/22/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
im buying a 110+ incar on abbadon with it registered email, i want to trade for 107 segnale, or a 105 summoner, ill be also offering alot of accclaim coins or another incar 109 but has no reg email. if ur iterested please pm me, i wont be goins first on this trade sice ive been scammed 2 times, and i have some rep. when u sell me account u will eed to wait till i conform its the reg email, then ill pay,.. since many people give fake emails if u dont like these rules then dont post here...
Incar
01/04/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
anyone have a Incar profile or at least a list of bugged skills so you don't use them a DC. Also looking for a good macro for an Incar. I have wrote a few but i just can't seem to get it right
[WTT or WTS] Incar lvl 67
11/16/2008 - Trading - 4 Replies
yes i have a level 67 incar that i dont play any more and would like to trade or sell for dil acclaim coins or offer.