Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requesting A Response from Siz_Trader

Discussion on Requesting A Response from Siz_Trader within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Requesting A Response from Siz_Trader

This is in regards to the purchase of a lvl 135 hunter from Siz_Trader.

I paid nearly 6 days ago and have yet to receive the hunter. I've been talking to him about it. First Day, went offline on one of my msn and then pm'd me saying oh its a bad storm and thats why I wasn't able to do it. Then he went on vacation. meanwhile on the original msn he added me on, he fails to appear online. So, I added him on another msn of mine, and what do you know he is online. Now he is using the excuse

"I share This acc with a mate, that's made other trades ..
Ive been very busy being caught up in things with be home at 6 pm EST
Be on msn. "

I got on msn and messaged him. No response..

So, this is my final step just post it here publicly, to potentially warn others..

Before Siz_Trader tries saying something oh you never paid me or anything here is the paypal..

So either, get me the info or give me the money back.

If neither of these happen, then i'll just let people know that you've scammed me.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 10/02/2010, 22:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i hate scammers
Old 10/02/2010, 22:41   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've been scammed by him before too
Old 10/03/2010, 02:11   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

fuckk off lol
Old 10/03/2010, 02:11   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I give u the details, An u winged it was naked u ******
He's the account
An aslana ur full of ****
Old 10/03/2010, 02:35   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dont you think its amazing how at the end he still has the big fat scammer thing as sign? Feel free to add your self to it .
Old 10/03/2010, 02:39   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,017
At least theres a funny side to this. His second name is mcdonald. This is why you should never go first or maybe use a middleman (Note: they may help but you could still get scammed.)
Old 10/03/2010, 05:39   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siz_Trader View Post
I give u the details, An u winged it was naked u ******
He's the account
An aslana ur full of ****
BS, you did not give me the details.

The details you did give me were incomplete.

I even wrote it down..

hunter - 135 - in question...
ang3lfire
secret answer: N31ther
pass: <--- Was never given this portion.

Thats All you gave me. You kept saying oh i have to transfer my +9 Xbow from the account and change the password for the account and email on multiple occasions.

I have no reason to lie. I purchased a segnale from Blunt and the transaction went smoothly. Do you see me making any posts in regards to that NO!

You sir are a lying, sneaky scammer and everyone deserves to know the facts.

Just to make sure you never make another deal on here again, i'll be going to every single one of your posts, telling people your a lying no good scammer

Here are some of his excuses..

6PM came around, and passed... 7PM.... 8PM... 9PM

No response....

and now he has deleted me from 2 different MSN's.

Think about it? Why would I be making this post if I already had the account? I have shown that I am a credible buyer because I bought from a very credible member of this community. If I had the info this post never would of even happened, but seems like you lack the intelligence to process that.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread