Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB 6% gems Siz

Discussion on WTB 6% gems Siz within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB 6% gems Siz

wtb 6% gems in multiples of 3 on Siz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 6% curse gems and 6% lightning gems [SIZ]
11/23/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
looking to trade for coins or for dil on siz pm me with your msn or post here
bug npc gems
08/05/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Hello, can someone help me? NPC of my buds that I can not open it bugado if someone can help me thank also wanted to know where the pets go because of 400 *, losing star when logoff? :D
gems?
08/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 71 Replies
Is ther a place in tc or anyother mine that it is eazyer to get supergems rather than wait 500 years is so pls post and ... pls post server i am lookign for honor
gems
03/02/2006 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
the questions are proihibited here, but i just want to know something. Here is my question: almost all the people on this forum say that gems are randomly selected. well then where is that randomly generator for mining? is that a file on ur computer or is on a server? becouse if we have that file installed on our comp, we would be able to modify it. and i dont think this file could be on a server, cuz it will lag like shit. if u know that please answer.
GEMS
02/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
well u guys no in the tc mine cave where the secret room is.Well i tried mining there thinking it will give good gems.And from 2 days mining there i got 17gems 14normal and 3ref. :D so from wat i hear from ppl that there isnt any gem spots well i think this is an exception cause y would they put that room there with a rockmonster spawning there everytime u kill it to bother u..