Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

op hunter global deakron

Discussion on op hunter global deakron within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
op hunter global deakron

hunter 190+
high dk rank
meisters max xbow and bow

Old 10/10/2018, 22:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
price

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Deakron Global to Dekaron Core iTems
06/04/2017 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Sup guys, I have some good items in dekaron global that i want to change for iTems in dekaron core A3. If you guys are interested in it please let me know as soon as possible. It include +9 full set and +10 wep along with some more good items. Let ut coment.:):rtfm:
Deakron Fussion
03/26/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Does ANYONE know the adresses for the fussion server? Or can you please explain to me how i would get them? OllyDBG? <--maybe?? Winhex? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Deakron eu scan
03/08/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
There is going be a scan in deka eu for duped items. Ok we know what to do and what avoid. But i want ask something if any1 know.. if i am online hacking when the scan happens.... what happens? can they catch me? or stop hacking till that scan ends? Hope some1 know something
CEA for 90 dungeon deakron EU
02/07/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
here you go CEA for 90 dungeon, don't use it on map !! open CE 5.5, go memory view-tool-auto assemble and open those files one by one and execute it. use ONLY for 90 dungeon, i did like 30+ A crevice runs with this w/o any DC/crash/lag on atlantis. 60+ dungeon crash/DC to much, and for map vac isn't good, thats why i saying ONLY for 90 dungeon, gl guys. hf edit: feel free to scan it if you don't trust im to lazy xD
HElpME hacks the JP DEAKRON THx
12/18/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Please help with hack of the Japan Dekaron thxxxxxxxx:mofo: