Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rising stuff / dils

Discussion on Rising stuff / dils within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rising stuff / dils

High end gear only and not overprices !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] WTT Dils/Items from rising/core a3 to dils in global.
04/23/2018 - Dekaron Trading - 6 Replies
Rising: Bagi Tera Helmet 4x 164 guard DN +10 & Armor 4x 105 all res DN +10 , 180 TB +10, vs +9 boxing gloves, 185 +10 vs boots, 2x curse emblem (~190 days) head & body and about 550m dil (so a rough estimate of 8.5b) Core A3: About 2.5b & 100 dk (so a rough 4.5b) I will not sell the items I own in rising separately, that's the whole pack for sale, and the same goes for core as well. As mentioned in the title, I'm looking to trade the things mentioned above for dils in global, so leave...
[Trading] WTT Global dils to RISING dils items.
09/02/2014 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
I trade 1bil in global dekaron for 500mil in rising dekaron. Also im accepting +9/10 items 175+ in rising dekaron.
my globaldk stuff to your dekaron rising stuff
07/15/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
hello all, so as the title says i want to trade my globaldk dills/cooper/items for your dekaron rising stuff.. So i have around 320mil 30 coopers 115lvl DN aloken wep fs with 5%poison and l3 + 7 gloves i am looking for summoner stuff in dekaron rising.
WTT siz dils for hellion dils [Edit also trading a WoW-acc]
01/26/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
Hello as the title says i would like to trade the dils ive got on siz for some on hellion. I have 500kk~ So please reply or pm with any questions or w.e Edit: Also i have an battle.net account with most of the blizzard games regristerd to it, and also an 80 orc shaman on the pvp server Dentarg with around 5k GS pve restro gear. Im selling this acc for hellion dils
WTT Dils on Abaddon for dils on Trieste
09/27/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi people ^^ I´m looking for some to trade my dils on abaddon for your dils on Trieste. The amount is 15mils. Please help me out ^^