Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wts Chars And Items Op

Discussion on Wts Chars And Items Op within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 07/25/2017, 10:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
Seg>

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishiknetworks View Post
I want to know if the Seg is still available..?? Please tell me about the items and other things about it please..
add me skype tomescu.tomas we can talk there.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Thebes Legend Items, Silk Items, Gold, Chars & other valuable stuff!
07/23/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
Like the title is saying im buying stuff in Thebes server. (SRO-R) What im looking for: -GOLD -Chars lv 85+ (Only EURO, looking for a full eu pt. , i have a thread on that) -Items Legend D13 Chinese , parts or full SETS (any +) -Full SET Chinese D12 Legend FB (any +) -Weapons Chinese Legend D12 or D13 (any +) -Job Items FB lv 20-50-80-100
wtb zszc retro chars and items and golds / giving isro chars thanks :D
12/04/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
wtb zszc retro chars and items and golds / giving isro chars thanks :D replay here thanks
WTT Rsro chars forSwsro2 Items and chars
06/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 11 Replies
Wtt Chars on rsro as it sayz on title :) but i take only sos items on swsro2! Wtt xbow-cleric 72 ff to 72 Wtt warrior-bard 57 ff 57 Wtt nub char with 130k sp !:) no int or str placed... add me on msn :) no scammers i know u all already [email protected]! Chars are on server BEHEPA Regards steffy!
[WTT] 3 High lvl Aion chars for Allods Online items/chars
03/04/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
I have a female lvl 45 ranger with xeno's bow +1, all blue armor with a green belt and gold shoulders. I have a lvl 50 male ranger with xeno's bow, a blue dagger offhand and a mix of blue and gold armor I have a lvl 50 male chanter with xeno's staff and a mix of blue and green armor. All Zekiel (US) all Elyos. No botting, good rep. We're a group of hardcore NA players that started playing Aion in CE OBT. We quit due to the way NcSoft was taking the game and moved on. both 50 chars...
S/T> Chars + Items /// T> 4 x 80 t8,5 geared wow chars for full 2soc chars
09/03/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Chars: 130/130/131 Warrior/Warrior/Water Items: Super +9 2 soc Spear Super +3 2xSDG coat Super +6 2xSDG bow Super +4 tower/fan Bunch of random bullshit items.