Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>Website/Web services

Discussion on S>Website/Web services within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>Website/Web services

I'm selling a Pre-made Dekaron website with a ton of features and I can probably add any feature you want. This website used to belong to a short lived dekaron server called RE-XP Dekaron. I was the sole web designer on the server. I meant to sell this a long time ago, but I've forgotten about it. For those interested, I'm also willing to connect it to any test server of your choosing and browse the website from a locally hosted server. I'll just need MSSQL login info for the databases.

The Website
The website is written using HTML and PHP using the Codeigniter framework which uses the MVC(model-view-control) architecture. I've also paired it with a website template system called Smarty.

Why is MVC good?
MVC is good because it separates the 3 most important parts of any web application: The model - all database interaction, the view - what the end uses experiences, and the controller - all logic functions in this case the actual PHP code. By doing this, it allows you to write clean and easily readable code which allows it to be easily debugged and secured. Also, by separating The models and the controllers it keeps you from mixing the code and the data which helps you not accidentally create SQL injection issues, and all SQL queries are created in the model with prepared statements so you never have to worry about SQL injection in your queries.

Why is MVC and Smarty good together?
Well this allows anyone with basic HTML knowledge to re-design or apply any template to the website while maintaining all it's functionality without having to know any PHP. You will have to learn Smarty which is a very simple scripting language. If you can learn HTML and/or Javascript, you can learn Smarty within 1-2 hours most likely.

The features!
At the moment, I'm not at the computer that contains this website so I can't tell you everything it has in precise detail. However, it has all the basic features you'd expect: login/logout, moderation system, administration system and every tool you'd expect to be with those. View players/locations, get player information, ban system, user promotion/demotion, stat editor, etc...

EDIT: below is a video of RE-XP website using the Experience banking feature. I will update this list today when I can, in the mean time, here's a video of the website for a minor demo. Keep in mind that the look of the website can be easily modified and integrated in your website without losing any features on either end. That look for RE-XP dekaron was a quick and temporary template I designed because I was busy designing the back end.

Pricing
For the website, I'm not going to entertain any offer less than $2,000. My hourly rate is $20/hr for any type of custom work or additions. However, if they're simple modifications I may just charge a flat fee.

Contact
You can message me here. However, I won't be on to check very often so if you want a faster response, feel free to add me on discord: Bottles#1687. I'm busy for the next few days and I won't be completely free until Thursday, but I should be able to talk between 18:00 - 20:00 GMT-5 every day.

EDIT: Also, if a mod sees this post and thinks its needs to be moved to dekaron trading, please move it for me.
Old 09/27/2016, 12:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol, sketchy person, I highly advice not to ever share the mssql user & pw, as well as any username or password with anyone.

And if anyone even conciders buying from this dude who got 1 post, is not known in the dekaron section well in any way other than what he claims then, scams on you lol.

Regards - just my 5 cent.
Old 09/27/2016, 12:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yes we love MicroShit LoL
Old 09/27/2016, 12:54   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

$2000 .. LOL
Old 09/27/2016, 13:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialDekaron View Post
lol, sketchy person, I highly advice not to ever share the mssql user & pw, as well as any username or password with anyone.
That may be true, but if you bothered to read my post, i specifically said test server. If I have the MSSQL login credentials to a TEST server then what can i do? I didn't say you had to, it was just so you could see a live version of the site running on your prototype database.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialDekaron View Post
And if anyone even conciders buying from this dude who got 1 post, is not known in the dekaron section well in any way other than what he claims then, scams on you lol.

Regards - just my 5 cent.
I've actually worked on dekaron before a long time ago. I used to be a member of Janvier's dekaron development forum DK-Underground. I created various tools and project mostly with the prefix "Deka" like the dekamapper. A lot of my products were open source and stored on gitorious, but it looks like that place has moved and is just partial archives. Here's a link to some of the partial GIT archive i found on google that i worked on back in 2012:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Dekaron View Post

Yes we love MicroShit LoL
Did you even read what your link said? That's just a link to .ASP MVC framework documentation developed by Microsoft. MVC in itself has nothing to do with Microsoft. Model–view–controller (MVC) is a software architectural pattern for implementing user interfaces on computers. It divides a given software application into three interconnected parts, so as to separate internal representations of information from the ways that information is presented to or accepted from the user.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model%...0%93controller

I think the most ironic part about this post is that you name yourself [DEV]Dekaron. So you're a developer for a game whose database and compiled client AND SERVER binaries run on a Windows operating system. If you hate "Microshit" so much, why would you bother developing a game that is based solely on an operating system you hate so much?
Old 09/27/2016, 18:03   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 22
Doing a website for 2000$, then janvier was rich atm doing it. Dude listen, community is death and nobody is going to buy it for that price.
Old 09/27/2016, 23:55   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

2000$? It is absurd to come to propose your services in this section, we are talking about private servers, not companies. Nobody will pay that amount of money, in Dekaron is not needed so much work on the website, registration, forum and voting system, something you already get free.

It seems crazy. xD
Old 09/28/2016, 00:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farius~ View Post
2000$? It is absurd to come to propose your services in this section, we are talking about private servers, not companies. Nobody will pay that amount of money, in Dekaron is not needed so much work on the website, registration, forum and voting system, something you already get free.

It seems crazy. xD
My website contains more than those features you listed and new systems in dekaron that never existed. One of those things being Experience Banking which allows players to bank their experience even after they've reached max level and use it as a currency, as well as automatically bank it too once you've reached max level. It contains other things as well. Like I said, I'm not at my computer and I don't remember exactly everything I've written but I will edit my initial post as soon as I am able to list everything under features. And with my website you will have features that I promise you no other Dekaron server has ever had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxynear View Post
Doing a website for 2000$, then janvier was rich atm doing it. Dude listen, community is death and nobody is going to buy it for that price.
To both of you and to anyone else who isn't interested in buying my product then please stop posting here! It isn't insane, if you grasp the concept of what I'VE written, I can't speak for what Janvier created. In fact, this price is actually on the lower end of what it's worth. It's obvious that neither of you have the money nor understanding of what I'm offering so this product obviously isn't for you, therefore, you have no business posting here. In fact, this post was made to grab the attention of a few select people, I just didn't know how to contact them and I know they still browse this forum. However, I figured there might be a few other people interested as well.

TL;DR: If you're not interested in my product and/or services, please refrain from posting.
Old 09/28/2016, 03:28   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

First off this isn't a buy and sell forum. If you want to sell something, sell it in the marketplace. Let me give you some free advice from one web programmer to another. 1. If you want to sell something, have a demo. I want to see what a $2000.00 website looks like. 2. You said it has tons of features and you didn't list a single one! 3. You said you could "probably" add any feature someone wants. This is 2016, if you aren't sure about adding a feature for someone you're in the wrong field. 4. You said it is old and you wanted to sell this a long time ago. The first thing that comes to my mind is security. The second thing is how many other people have the same site? Finally, is it mobile compatible as 85% of website visitors are on a phone or tablet.

You're using PhP which is your first mistake. At least use Ruby on Rails or another standard platform. I never even heard of mvc for PhP lmao! My favorite part of your post was when you said you aren't at the computer that contains the website so you can't say what features the site has. What, are you a moron? If you developed it don't you know what features it has? Go sell your BS and smoke and mirrors somewhere else. Better yet, go get a job washing floors because you clearly have no clue about web development!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/28/2016, 06:57   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Agreed with freez00, and really no website is worth 2000 to spend on, so good luck getting paid for that.
Old 09/28/2016, 07:08   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sell website, dont know what contains, in 5000$ if anyone is interested send me a private message.
Old 09/28/2016, 07:47   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good joke Farius 5000 if anyone want web go to google and download for free some free layout and edit what you want. It's that hard or too much lazy?
Old 09/28/2016, 08:08   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bottles your website its probably the best one that epvp seen, cuz 2000$ i've never seen that price. Even CS GO jackpots websites are around 500$
Old 09/28/2016, 13:13   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bottles had some features that no dekaron has ever seen.
I can vouch for his work.
seen it first hand.
for example
Bank your characters exp to the website, then sell it to another player for in game currency.
There was so so many more features. Was actually pretty epic.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2016, 13:17   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

That bank exp was used before in SurViVaL Dekaron. Give levels, give exp and many more was too in Survival so the community have seen it before