Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WTS] Dupe hack tipps [Hellion]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [WTS] Dupe hack tipps [Hellion]

Hello players and hackers I saw that someone from the FORUM has macked this hack public ok maybe he will not respond to all hes PMs so im gona macke it public to ... -,- licke the other guy sad im sayng this to thinck twice im also a GAME tribe veteran player and I wos one of the first players how start hacking from first day of CB . Also with time I learn a metod how to dupe hack everybody know almost ... before maintance open 2 accounts save the data with the item and then with other acc w8 untill u get roll back and voilla 2 itemps ..... but that dosen't worck anymore so I find a new metod also called the dupe hack using the mail box yep this possible and I found how . If you need help on duping itemps or want to know how to DUPE PM me. Also sry for eng.And happy new year.

Ohh I also forgot im also having for thos how are not interested in Dupe or are interested in bouth I got this : Skil hack . GM hack .... and more licke vack ETC.I will not macke it public in this TUT bec is not the correct section and 1 click hacks are not allowed so PM me we touck in game.

For the normal hacks and + skil hack thats not public I sell for DIL on HELLION

For Dupe Hack I sell for your Item u wana DUPE that mans If I dupe ur item 10 times 1 item is mine and 9 yours this is just a example.

Oh and btw almost forgot rofl.... maybe some of you will asck why I macke this for DIL bec im hacker and im macking easy for thos how don't know I got banned on account again and I need again to start maybe this time more secure.

Old 01/01/2010, 15:16   #2

Im still selling.

Old 02/14/2017, 02:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerbo_28 View Post
lol how?
Dude, post says 2010, really ?

And he says Hellion, come on now...

And he's banned, what kind reply you think you'll get ?
Old 02/15/2017, 17:38   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

xD that duper is %100 right
GM tryhard %500 right
jerbo :%0 have idea about anything
me %10 english :^^:
Thanks
2 Users

« WTS 190 + op chars Dekaron !! | 176 bagi and 193 dk »