Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell Fussion accs

Discussion on Sell Fussion accs within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell Fussion accs

WTT for 2moons items or USD up to you i have max mage with crits and max bagi summy ,ak with good gear and all with 2x50%crits and marbs included

pm me if ur interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Fussion Accs for Hellion Accs
04/04/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Wtt 170 Azure knight and 170 Mage Both Knight and Mage are Full Rebirth With Action 7 Armor They have Crits already on them, They are fully geared with new weapons They Also come with 8k+ coins and BackPacks EDIT: Im actuallly just gunna trade these accounts for DIL on Hellion EU 50mil+DIL Skype : Sneaky08
Sell Sommoner 7rb on Fussion Dekaron Server
10/24/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Sell Sommoner 7rb on Fussion Dekaron Server
lol i sell my accs
01/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
i sell or trade lvl 111 trojan trojan on triumph ... lvl 111 water water on triumph lvl 110 archer on great wall lvl 112 warrior on aries all full dat .... mai lme on [email protected] in max 1 day i l give u my answer ... the names are spangsta Aqualone Frumusik and Alessia :? :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool: