Dil
---
70B In stock - £4 per billion (5€) [Fast and Secure]
To buy dil just add me on skype:
virusbogdann. The transaction will be really fast.
Current promotion: - Each 10b purchased you get 2b for free - which means 1b = 4€

I will not go first.
Taking offers
--------------
Lilith Armor +9 -
SOLD
Two 171 +9 belts DN
160 +9 DN whip (all stats curse dmg) -
SOLD
Obtund set +9 DN (contains MC helm) -
SOLD: GLOVES
Pandetus +9 Magic
Cocave +9 DN
Traumen Pants +9 DN
Traumen Boots +9 DN
Traumen Armor +9 Magic
Two Plumes (level 145)
Mana Crystalline
Pledge of Desilution
I accept PayPal money (Pounds only).
For further details send me a private message.
*More coming soon (+9 170 items)
Live chat: virusbogdann (Skype - note the double n)
Before contacting me on Skype try leaving me a message on e*pvp as I might not be available at that time.
Important
Quote: