Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS DILS COIN ACCOUNT

Discussion on WTS DILS COIN ACCOUNT within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
WTS DILS COIN ACCOUNT

i have a mage lvl 69 with about 150+ blacksmith talismans and more 5 inventorys 2xtra storage spaces and alot of other items, argates mavrics 5% gems and more need offers in USD $ or Jade Dynasty account on Doom Bog server.
Old 08/18/2009, 21:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Would you take 2moons accounts for it ?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT siz dils for hellion dils [Edit also trading a WoW-acc]
01/26/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
Hello as the title says i would like to trade the dils ive got on siz for some on hellion. I have 500kk~ So please reply or pm with any questions or w.e Edit: Also i have an battle.net account with most of the blizzard games regristerd to it, and also an 80 orc shaman on the pvp server Dentarg with around 5k GS pve restro gear. Im selling this acc for hellion dils
WTS/WTT BOI Account for Helion Dils/Acc
06/27/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Im trading/selling my BOI slyer 70 account full dex with full Soul gear lvl 60+4+5 All the inventory slots are unlocked through Zen The char has a Mutated pet (kinda rare) and he also has 300k+ coins left... All the skill are almost maxed for HIS lvl.. Im looking for Dils on helion or an account client gamehi
wts noob account with coin siz
04/09/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
2090 coins on it dll or usd paypal
WTB Acclaim coin for dils.
01/29/2009 - Trading - 6 Replies
pls post away. :)
WTS coin account
11/12/2008 - Trading - 14 Replies
I want to sell some characters low lvl but with 200k + coins on them good for making +7 items easy :) pm me offers thank you