Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Really nice summoner for sale (trieste)

Discussion on Really nice summoner for sale (trieste) within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Really nice summoner for sale (trieste)

Ok guys so as u can see, I don't normally post here. But it is time to sell my summy since, I don't have time to play anymore. NOTE: this summoner has been lvled from lvl 1 manually and with no hacks, probably one of few. So therefore it has good rep, this summoner was also on one of the top guilds on trieste, im sure if u are the highest bidder u will know which guild it was :>

So today ur bidding on a 140 Tb build summoner with A LOT of real money and time invested, see for yourself.

I am looking for serious offers only, Thanks for looking!
Old 08/02/2009, 13:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
i offer 150 $ let me know im trying to buy one char i offered on others but only looking for one good char paypal payment will be sent
Old 08/02/2009, 15:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarEclipse View Post
i offer 150 $ let me know im trying to buy one char i offered on others but only looking for one good char paypal payment will be sent
No offense but I think ill just wait around a little bit and get some more offers, if u pay close attention, I've spent probably a bit more then 150 on cashshop items only.
Old 08/02/2009, 18:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarEd View Post
No offense but I think ill just wait around a little bit and get some more offers, if u pay close attention, I've spent probably a bit more then 150 on cashshop items only.
harldy will someone get you a better offer, i say take his 150$ + look at his BM rep lol he is for real, u might be offerd more from a scammer cuz think lol who exactly will give you 300$ for it
Old 08/03/2009, 04:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo0509 View Post
harldy will someone get you a better offer, i say take his 150$ + look at his BM rep lol he is for real, u might be offerd more from a scammer cuz think lol who exactly will give you 300$ for it
So in other words you a scammer 'cuz' of ur rep?... Please refrain to post here unless you need to make an offer, don't need QQ posts. Ty.

Bump.
Old 08/03/2009, 04:54   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarEd View Post
So in other words you a scammer 'cuz' of ur rep?... Please refrain to post here unless you need to make an offer, don't need QQ posts. Ty.

Bump.

well he kind of proved a point and second, not just because someone has high rep or low rep means they scam or not, i mean we all started at [0] rep.
well my offer stands and good luck selling and getting offers.

AND BTW I AM A SHE NOT A HE
Old 08/04/2009, 07:56   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarEclipse View Post
well he kind of proved a point and second, not just because someone has high rep or low rep means they scam or not, i mean we all started at [0] rep.
well my offer stands and good luck selling and getting offers.

AND BTW I AM A SHE NOT A HE
Thanks, and I will keep that in mind.

BUMPING.
Old 08/07/2009, 14:52   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

whats asking price ...