Buying dil. I'm not going first. After getting the dil I will gift you the payment on paypal. We can do small transaction of 100 mil first for $1.5 if you don't trust me. Hit me up if you want a reliable person to purchase your dil.
Pricing
100 million dil = $1.5
1 Billion (10 Gold bullions) = $15
Send me a request to trade and your skype name. I will pm you my skype account once I have added you. Don't post on here saying that no one will go first for me. If you don't want to go first simply move on. I only trust myself that I will deliver. Thanks for checking my thread.
I don't think that you can ask for someone to go first on you.
Nothing personal, but your profile seems to be new (APR 2013) & 1 post.
I'd say, check out the middleman section & find someone there.
OR - you go & buy your DIL @ okaygoods. (I'm not allowed to share the link (advertisement).
Greetings
I don't think that you can ask for someone to go first on you.
Nothing personal, but your profile seems to be new (APR 2013) & 1 post.
I'd say, check out the middleman section & find someone there.
OR - you go & buy your DIL @ okaygoods. (I'm not allowed to share the link (advertisement).
Greetings
I can sell you the dill's, but as Simply Pro said, me going first is not going to happen...
We can do it in small steps if you want.
mail me if you are interested:
I don't think that you can ask for someone to go first on you.
Nothing personal, but your profile seems to be new (APR 2013) & 1 post.
I'd say, check out the middleman section & find someone there.
OR - you go & buy your DIL @ okaygoods. (I'm not allowed to share the link (advertisement).
Greetings
Yeah I know I'm new here and I agree with you but I find it hard to trust people on a hacker forum. I rather receive the dil then send payment and I will send the payment. I'm just looking for a quick & easy transaction.
I know that I will deliver after receiving the dil. I'm looking to build a good reputation here so I ain't going to run once I receive the dil. I'm just hoping someone will be willing to prove my integrity .
Yeah I know I'm new here and I agree with you but I find it hard to trust people on a hacker forum. I rather receive the dil then send payment and I will send the payment. I'm just looking for a quick & easy transaction.
I know that I will deliver after receiving the dil. I'm looking to build a good reputation here so I ain't going to run once I receive the dil. I'm just hoping someone will be willing to prove my integrity .
I understand that just sending someone money is risky, but when you use paypal you can get the money back.
When someone gives you his dills there is no way to get back those dills, unless he is a fine hacker and is capable of hacking your account
So just think about it.
And everybody on this forum who knows me, knows that I'm trustable, the negative rating on my TBM is from a guy who scammed me.
I understand that just sending someone money is risky, but when you use paypal you can get the money back.
Well true but most people here will only accept the gift option as a form of payment. Since that is the case paypal will not be liable for anything that happens if you get scammed
Well true but most people here will only accept the gift option as a form of payment. Since that is the case paypal will not be liable for anything that happens if you get scammed
Well if you want you can just send me the money, not as a gift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Pro
Simply use a middleman..
middleman's are also not very trustable here on the forum, already got scammed twice by a MM
WTS 2BIL SIZ dil 04/04/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies Selling 2,000,000,000 dil on SIZ
55 EURO for each 1,000,000,000 dil
We can use paypal or okaygoods.
wts 2bil on siz 11/16/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies 180$ per bil
okay sellign 220 per bil
pm
WTB 1-2Bil ISK 06/27/2011 - Eve Online Trading - 1 Replies Hi,
Looking to buy 2b ISK and im paypal verified.. Please PM me fast!
WTS 2bil SIZ 12/11/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies taking cash only *paypal only*
wtb accounts wit 1-2bil want 115+ plz.? 09/07/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies uhh guys im like rlly desperate for some characters so offer offer offer
like i rlly dont mind what type it i besides a seg.?
private message me or just leave a post
:]