Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT 2moons acct

Discussion on WTT 2moons acct within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT 2moons acct

Hey guys im wanting to trade a 2moons account for a perfect world account.
I have 2 2moon accounts.

and lvl 93 bagi and a 105 summy
Bagi is LOADED with great gear and 130+mil dil
Summy had good gear and 5+mil dil.

PM me if intrested or add me to MSN

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT. High level 2Moons acct for SRO.
01/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. So im wanting to trade my 2moons account for a Sro account The 2moons is account is a Level 99 Azure knight. Dual spec'd He has few Bought items with real cash that gives decent advantages / style. His gear is not to great. The only good thing about this account is his level. I am looking for a Decent Sro account. Nothing to OMG amazing!. but if you want to offer one like that ill be more then happy to accept =p
WTT 2moons account for 9dragons acct.
05/29/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
as title says.im looking for a good 9dragans account. the character on 2moons is. a 101 ak, 1% in. +7 valder pants +7 valder gloves 2 +7 level 95 1h axes. +7 quesa armor, +0 quesa helm + boots (couldnt +7 them >.>) 180 obsidan shards from crespo DG. and other goodies. dmg rings gems. resis etc.. loads and good 1's to. PM me the character stats lvl etc in a PM. :NOTE: i found out / started hacking when the knight was lvl 99. and never openly hacked. only hacked the crevice dungeon for...
over 50 steam games for a 90+ hunter 2moons acct
03/14/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
im looking to sell or trade my steam acct that has about 95 games on it for a 90+ hunter on 2moons tri server plz or to sell it for $200 via paypal plz feel free to pm me for any screenshots or questions you might have thank you
WTS 2moons Acct. w/ Activision coins
07/17/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
~ 2Moons Account ~ Main Character : - Abaddon Server - Level 96 AK - Full set of PvP-PvE armor. - 2H/S&S set-up. Armor: - Valder Glove +6
WTT 2moons acct
05/26/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 6 Replies
Im wanting to trade my acct it has a lvl 36 knight, 34 bagi, and 28 summoner, on trieste server wanting a higher lvl mage or knight perferablly but pm me i'll be on all day. It also does not matter what server the char u want to trade is on. thnx a ton. EDIT: Im trading for anything right now just pm me we will talk about it thnx.