Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTT 2moons acct

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT 2moons acct

Hey guys im wanting to trade a 2moons account for a perfect world account.
I have 2 2moon accounts.

and lvl 93 bagi and a 105 summy
Bagi is LOADED with great gear and 130+mil dil
Summy had good gear and 5+mil dil.

PM me if intrested or add me to MSN

« WTS> 2moons 134 bagi trieste $ | Sell>> water-archer lvl 172 on Justice server »

Similar Threads
WTT. High level 2Moons acct for SRO.
01/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. So im wanting to trade my 2moons account for a Sro account The 2moons is account is a Level 99 Azure knight. Dual spec'd He has few Bought items with real cash that gives decent advantages / style. His gear is not to great. The only good thing about this account is his level. I am looking for a Decent Sro account. Nothing to OMG amazing!. but if you want to offer one like that ill be more then happy to accept =p
WTT 2moons account for 9dragons acct.
05/29/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
as title says.im looking for a good 9dragans account. the character on 2moons is. a 101 ak, 1% in. +7 valder pants +7 valder gloves 2 +7 level 95 1h axes. +7 quesa armor, +0 quesa helm + boots (couldnt +7 them >.>) 180 obsidan shards from crespo DG. and other goodies. dmg rings gems. resis etc.. loads and good 1's to. PM me the character stats lvl etc in a PM. :NOTE: i found out / started hacking when the knight was lvl 99. and never openly hacked. only hacked the crevice dungeon for...
over 50 steam games for a 90+ hunter 2moons acct
03/14/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
im looking to sell or trade my steam acct that has about 95 games on it for a 90+ hunter on 2moons tri server plz or to sell it for $200 via paypal plz feel free to pm me for any screenshots or questions you might have thank you
WTS 2moons Acct. w/ Activision coins
07/17/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
~ 2Moons Account ~ Main Character : - Abaddon Server - Level 96 AK - Full set of PvP-PvE armor. - 2H/S&S set-up. Armor: - Valder Glove +6
WTT 2moons acct
05/26/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 6 Replies
Im wanting to trade my acct it has a lvl 36 knight, 34 bagi, and 28 summoner, on trieste server wanting a higher lvl mage or knight perferablly but pm me i'll be on all day. It also does not matter what server the char u want to trade is on. thnx a ton. EDIT: Im trading for anything right now just pm me we will talk about it thnx.