Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lvl 130 summoner

Discussion on WTS lvl 130 summoner within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS lvl 130 summoner

Comes with a +9 dn severus
Has lots of spell corals (like 14 of them)
dark eye
3x+5 def neckies
Normal gear

Looking for USD or dil

pm me your offer and skype/msn
Old 12/06/2012, 20:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
dont trust this guy, he pm'd me on here asking me for my skype, I added him... i talked to him for awhile, seemed like a nice guy/trustworthy and I assume since 3 good itrade feedback I could trust him... gave him access to the account to check it out, said he was paypalling me the first half and then deleted me off of skype after stripping my character of all its dil and items, even used the last coins I had... DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY, BUYER BEWARE

his skype is jdownsu, if you search google (like I should have first) for his skype name these 2 links pop up and

and you can see from my other thread that he tried to scam another member here, have also heard from numerous others from this site on skype that he has attempted to scam them

hes also banned on that other forum

only posting this so others dont get fooled just because the guys got a few positive itrades
Thanks
1 User