Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Global Dekaron(nexon) -> Dill <- [Offer] 20$ PSC

Discussion on [WTB] Global Dekaron(nexon) -> Dill <- [Offer] 20$ PSC within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] Global Dekaron(nexon) -> Dill <- [Offer] 20$ PSC

hey all, id like to buy some dillīs ! just write in here or thru pm the amount of dills u offer for 20$ paysafecard!!

SERVER: Helion

im getting my money 2morrow so the trade will be on monday!

(i will not go first, so rather ur turn or via middleman)

regards fatshin
Old 09/09/2012, 23:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 120
Cool

um first off, buyers ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS go first. Never the opposite.
You dont walk out of a shop and tell the shop that's selling stuff to give you the product first and then pay as you're walking out. That's stupid.

2ndly, How much dil are you looking for because I run a crespo dungeon bot and can have argates/DIL to you in a days time. 1 day = 100+ argates
Old 09/10/2012, 09:57   #3

elite*gold: 0
hya, well its up to you to make an offer! id like to have 450kk for 1x 10$ psc.

when ur going into a shop u have the law on ur side. thats something else u cant compare to a trade in here xD and before u buy u can hold it in your hands and see if u like or rather not.

regards
fatshin