Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Accounts With COINS

Discussion on WTS Accounts With COINS within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Accounts With COINS

WTS accounts with COINS on them
I offer the following :
10K coins
50k coins
100k coins
150k coins

Pm me for offers. If you buy TWO accounts with 100k + coins you get one with 20k coins free!
I ONLY accept IN GAME DILS on SIZ! INBOX me! No scammers, these accounts are mostly non tranferred and therefor i am getting DILS first! you will be provided with a s.s if you need proof. Thanks!

P.S. : no brs pl0x <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoknows View Post
WTS accounts with COINS on them
I offer the following :
10K coins
50k coins
100k coins
150k coins

Pm me for offers. If you buy TWO accounts with 100k + coins you get one with 20k coins free!
I ONLY accept IN GAME DILS on SIZ! INBOX me! No scammers, these accounts are mostly non tranferred and therefor i am getting DILS first! you will be provided with a s.s if you need proof. Thanks!

P.S. : no brs pl0x <3

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] Accounts/ EG/ Items/ El-Coins etc
12/26/2011 - Elsword - 3 Replies
Hallo! Ich suche alles Mögliche auf Elsword DE. :) Ich zahle mit PSC Angebote bitte mit Screens, Beschreibung und Preiswunsch. PS: Bei items am liebsten was für Eve/Nasodnemesis oder -rächerin.
S>ijji accounts with g coins
07/09/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
as the tittle says im selling g coins with 160g coins on the each full info and full email info for maplestory mesos,items,nx pm me if your interested
How to give coins to all accounts at once.
02/28/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Instructions: In cash database, open up the user_cash table. Where you can query it and show SQL and panes and such, make sure you can view the SQL. It should say: SELECT * FROM user_cash Change it to this query and run it: UPDATE user_cash SET amount = 99999;
Accounts for acclaim coins
07/26/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Abaddon summy 93 (tb perm swim suit) and trieste bagi 87 for acclaim coins. PM for screen shots and offers
[All Servers] WTS lv 1 Accounts with 2b in coins on it....offers plz
06/04/2009 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
i want to hear offers first...post here or write pm... also can make more that 2b in coins on it say how much u need and price....