Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB]Share folder

Discussion on [WTB]Share folder within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [WTB]Share folder

WTB updated share folder I can pay Helion dil.
Old 02/16/2012, 22:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Pm'd you.
Add me to skype so I can send you them free.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB SHARE FOLDER WITH HACK
01/29/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
I GIVE SOME SUMONER ITEMS AT HELION and he need to forc at ss i give ardol armor +4 fs 62 med +4 ardol helm fs 62 med +4 ardol gloves
[REQUEST] a8 share folder
02/12/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
as the title said, i need an A8 Share Folder to put on my vmware. also ill use this folder with the Evolution Client. i tried to use the evolution client's share folder (full update) but idk it wont work. Also i need to know if i can get the siege/df/party pvp work with that client. :P thx in advince.
quick ? about share folder
09/02/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
so when i replace the share folder in the client an i change the ips to do i change it sever side an client side because when i log into client its steel the same clint i download it doest login to my server so what do i need to do replace the launcheror what
Help with share folder
05/04/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 14 Replies
Hello ive got question about share folder and if i can or cant here the question if i got right server its share folder only i got favorite server i cant say name here if i get from my favorite server share folder and put into my server, it will work or no ? and please dont flame and insult
[Share]My srvb folder
05/30/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 55 Replies
This is the srvb emulator with the latest rev which is 62 atm and im sharing my account with it. Character lvl is 125 with GM armor,9th sun glavie/shield.*You can edit the character* http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7230/sro200803 0223003050zc7.jpg http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/711/sro2008030 500411950go7.jpg You can change the characters location by first modifying the .ini before you start the game. And here are the slots if you want to change your