I bought a hack from ChosenOne and suddenly he's banned... -.-
I was going to show me how to update the hack, the hack itselve is working but now its outdated, i've tried to update it myself but i can't get i right!...
So here I am looking for help..!
Greetz
/edit, HE was going to show ME how to update it :$
I bought a hack from ChosenOne and suddenly he's banned... -.-
I was going to show me how to update the hack, the hack itselve is working but now its outdated, i've tried to update it myself but i can't get i right!...
So here I am looking for help..!
Greetz
/edit, HE was going to show ME how to update it :$
I was banned for "MultiAccounting" problem since my bro and my friend that use the same net sometimes, they detected it, I am trying to fix that problem in complaint area, plus, until I get unbanned (if I do) you won't know anything about me, unless I log on msn/skype, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
I was banned for "MultiAccounting" problem since my bro and my friend that use the same net sometimes, they detected it, I am trying to fix that problem in complaint area, plus, until I get unbanned (if I do) you won't know anything about me, unless I log on msn/skype, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Need Help In Updating Sorien's Hack 02/11/2011 - Rohan - 6 Replies Hi Everyone. Can anyone give me a guide of how to update or remake Sorien's Old hack?
WORKING ALL HACK LIST. EVERYDAY UPDATING..HOT! 12/14/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies LAST UPDATED 13/12/2010
13/12/10 SiroSix's Public D3D V5.0 OPK, Unl. Ammo, ESP, Chams,32/64 bit crash fixed
Screen:
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/5291/unbenannt uzi.png
virustotal:
Sirosix D3D 4.9.rar - Jotti'nin malware taramas?
ITEM STAT HACK!!!!! SELF UPDATING!!! 11/10/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 24 Replies dudez lik so much spams the on foru,ms iam lik totoly anoid.... nubz evrywer man! rite!!?? likz omg