K.O.S Hack's 08/19/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 30 Replies Many People looking for the Hack for K.O.S..
Here it is i release now..
If you are interested just PM my Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Here's the proof :
http://www.mypicx.com/uploadimg/895867868_0417201 0_1.jpg
http://www.mypicx.com/uploadimg/713097202_0417201 0_2.jpg
http://www.mypicx.com/uploadimg/777461272_0417201 0_3.jpg
Hack's :) 08/15/2011 - Last Chaos - 4 Replies Hey ihr lieben. Habe mich eben angemeldet.
Hatte diesen Trainer für Speedhack schonmal auf einer anderen Version..
jetzt habe ich viele Themen gesehen mit den Hack's... aber bekomme das einfach nicht hin :>...evtl nimmt sich ja jemand die Zeit für mich um mir das mal Schritt für Schritt zu erklären :)
liebe Grüße:p
Help in CE hack's 11/02/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies Hello Dear people. i wondering maybe you can give me a Cheat engine : CT file with hacks updated . Because when i try to make whem my self it wont work ;| i tryed almost everything maybe i make some mistake's or something but i cant make whem to work
Thank you alot if you can help me :handsdown:
No More BAN for HACK'S!!!! 08/11/2010 - 4Story - 17 Replies Hello
Few day's ago I get ban for hack's in 4StoryPL. I have a question: what kind of hacks Admin's can see?? I used: one hit, speed, unbesiegbar, and in skillhack that's values:919, 905, 922, 913, 911, 1313, 912 and 920 (2x more money when we sold item in NPC)
They see what damage I made or I doesn't get any damages?
What kind of hack they can see?