Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT]Steam acc for Hunter, Seg or mage on dekaron eu! lvl 80+!

Discussion on [WTT]Steam acc for Hunter, Seg or mage on dekaron eu! lvl 80+! within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTT]Steam acc for Hunter, Seg or mage on dekaron eu! lvl 80+!

it stand up there

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Dekaron EU Hunter/Mage for Dill's 90+
03/05/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Like the topic suggested im looking to buy a hunter or mage in dekaron EU for dill's Character must have reg email with it and be 90+ Pm me
Dekaron Eu, WTT Lvl 102 Ak for Mage,Hunter,Bagi 90+
11/30/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
As the Title says i'm looking to trade a Lvl 102 Ak on Dekaron Eu for a Mage, Hunter or Bagi at 90+ The Ak is almost clean but it has a killer skill and stat build. It's Axe-Shield, Axe-Axe Pm Me if you'r interested. I will send screenshots to you.
WTB 90+ Hunter/Summ/Mage/Seg Dekaron SEA
10/18/2008 - Trading - 6 Replies
Ill pay $250 US for a clean level 90 on dekaron SEA. Higher level and better items will increase my offer a lot. Thanks.
WTT dekaron 105 hunter for mage
09/21/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
hey i want to trade my hunter for mage in the same lvl afcorse clean char no scamer and like that. i have 3 bug lots of pot so i want the same or char whit kash pm me
WTT dekaron 105 hunter for mage
09/19/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
hey frist my char is clean never been hack or like that i want to trade for mage in the same lvl .... clean also i will supply ss to ppl in pm only i have 3 more bug like alot of pot and amulet 72 dayes 2000 kash bla bla bla for more info pm me