Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/WTT Nemesis Dekaron Account

Discussion on WTS/WTT Nemesis Dekaron Account within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/WTT Nemesis Dekaron Account

my Nemesis Dekaron account got 2rb AK Dual/1hand w/shield with action7 set +9 and got MAX Dil on one charr (AK) *Main Charr* and i also got some other charrs lvl 140+ summy hunter and one more maybe bagi warrior.

I would like to trade this account for Account or items in Zan Dekaron For any class but mostly Hunter.

or other Games or private servers thank you if you want to reach me you can Private message me here or add my msn to your MSN/Yahoo
MSN: (No Caps)

have a nice day everyone

#Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Dekaron Nemesis account.
07/25/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
I wanna trade an Dekaorn nemesis account maxed (max rb)Ak lvl 250, He will have 10-11+ armor on and he will have a 2010 ring, he got axes and sword and lioner with you can only get by donating. please good offers only want to talk with me about an offer quick? then add me on msn [email protected] or on skype DekaronNews
[WTS] Dekaron Nemesis account
03/04/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
3 char maxed 1:Ak lvl 250 +11/+10 full medial astra set +9 full L1 set +12 x3 omens +0 x2 omens Zevach' Ring 4rb Knigh's Formal Suit permanent Tider Knight's Suit
wts Dekaron Nemesis pserver account.
12/05/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 5 Replies
As the topic says i wts some chars on nemesis private server. 1st Incar magician lvl 250 full RB Gear: Full A7 armor +12 Fs with medials. Weapon: lvl 170 staff +12 Fs with 7% lightening gems & lvl 230 staff +10 Fs with 7% ligthening gems 2nd Vicious summoner lvl 250 full RB