Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for item maker

Discussion on looking for item maker within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for item maker

im looking for +7 clean 150 aloken gear
tell me how much u take for each of them

u make item 1st i pay later
clean also ok
pm me
Siz server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
mob drop item maker
10/25/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
i have put to throw spa+9 in the wolf and i gives me an txt files with this in group Wolf { type limit mob 102 level_limit 1 1 11299 1 100 } where i put in which table in navicat
HP Item Maker
12/28/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey, hat vielleicht einer von euch den Link zum Thema von dem Item Maker? Damit kann man wenn man alles eingestellt hat z.B. auf http://5.186.150.252/maker gehn und dann kann man auf der HP Items mit bestimmten Bonis für einen bestimmten Account erstellen, ohne Rebooten zu müssen.. Hat davon noch jemand den Link?
Any server need item maker (tq binary)
10/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Leav msn.
Looking for An Item Maker
07/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Hey everone we are looking for item maker that can make the items and also do the C files for it for the pics if anyone in looking to get a good server let me know
**Fake Item Maker**
05/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
Hey, there was someone on market that scammed everyone in emerald server he out a vannilla or something and the people are seeing it as a dragonball but everyone was offering much for 20 dragonballs for cheap he said 5 mill each dragonball and that kind of things so he got the money and the people got 20 vannillas:S my question is how to hell he did that? and