Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELLION] WTS ARMEGA NECKLACE XD

Discussion on [HELLION] WTS ARMEGA NECKLACE XD within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 09/25/2011, 16:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehazard View Post
Nono, I just want to see your inventory with 4x Armega in. Also seeing the stats would satisfy me

Try them by urself I wont reserve mi time specially for you who the fk u think u are jesus ?
Old 09/25/2011, 16:45   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Fire you can get 'em free with coins (:
Old 09/25/2011, 16:47   #18

Yea 1 coin per day thats why I sell them cos I collectec coins from first day .... in next few days all from server will have it , now maybe there are ppl that need to have it now before other ppl so they can pwn ... rofl you all didnt got the idea why I sell it , its because I got it befoer others with few days ...
Old 09/25/2011, 16:51   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 141/0/0
I know that you can get them with coins, but the thing is this guy is lying, you can equip only 1 armega.
Old 09/25/2011, 16:54   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

of course you can equip only one. Lol o.o