Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB 130+ Seg/Ak/Aloken

Discussion on WTB 130+ Seg/Ak/Aloken within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile WTB 130+ Seg/Ak/Aloken

looking to buy a 130+ Seg, Aloken or Ak for Siz server..Send a Pm with what you have and ill get back to you ASAP.

Thanks
(only looking to buy from trusted people with good reputation)
Old 06/28/2011, 05:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump, also accepting 130+ hunter
Closed Thread

Tags
ak, aloken, dekaron, seg, siz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT lvl 151 ALOKEN ON SIZ
06/12/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
Im selling my lvl 151 aloken...game hi account, with original email...frist and only owner. Aloken is lvl 151, and have: spear 130 +7 fs with 5% gems all set +4 armor and helmet fs with medials pet (sleeping) This is my first time...if any interest you can pm me with your msn so we can talk.. only trade with middleman and want a safe trade.....i accept US dollars or euros...make offers
WTB lvl 140+ aloken with +4 set
06/10/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
Topic says all wanna trade my clean bagi lvl 151 for an aloken lvl 140+ with +4gear pm me
WTB lvl 140+ aloken
06/05/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Topic says all wanna buy aloken lvl 140+ with full +7set i will trade for other full +7 char on server heliom gamehi!!!
wts 11x aloken siz
02/16/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 5 Replies
some +7 gear (5 out of 7 parts), reskill/stat remaining. Since the lovely people at Acclaim and GameHi (probably gamehi, acclaim dont really care) are watching, I will talk via pm to anyone interested. Terms are very easy. While Ebay will indeed pull any auctions relating to 2Moons, it does take them a while (days) to do so. After an offer is agreed upon, I will place a buy it now listing in my ebay store, at an agreed upon time. after paypal payment is received and cleared (some...
WTT/WTS 93 Aloken
01/03/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
basic gear looking for 1 bil dil/$25