Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS staff 145 +9 divine

Discussion on WTS staff 145 +9 divine within the Dekaron Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS staff 145 +9 divine

i want to sel staff 145 +9 divine in SIZ offert

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Coming Soon] Divine Souls Online Presented By Divine Gaming!
12/29/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
I Would like to let the forum know that we are in the making of Divine Souls Online. The server will be unique and different from all the rest of the servers. Where are working on a client where only are gaming db can work with it. The Client will be different from ever other client. We are in the making of New Skills, Different Login screen, Different class chose screen, new icons, different maps, different market, new interface, different pets from other servers. We will not be making the...
Binary INFO strings for Divine/Divine Fullsock etc
10/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I'm Trying to find out the infostrings that make items Divine/Noble/FS Has anyone attempted the same, because i don't see any thread about it :) I can't find any reference to the binary info-strings in the share folder, or the database :) For example a 145 +9 FS(4) white weapon with 4x +50% Crit DMG gems in it has this infostring
[WTS][SIZ]14x Incar Mage w/ +9 lvl130 Divine Staff FS and 13x Segita Hunter
09/27/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
Scamfree accounts for sale right here, right now~ Your bidding on an account with a lvl14x Incar Mage on Siz, Dekaron. It comes with the most valuable weapon: lvl130 +9 Divine Noble staff Fullslots. With this staff, you will basically 1~2 skill kill alot of people, this is your chance to get your hands on one of the most rare weapons on 2Moons. Also comes with a free renameeeeee!! Other things worth mentioning: Izar Set +3~+4 1 Pure Con Earing 1 Pure Spr Earing 4 lvl130 Defence...
[WTS][2Moons-Trieste]_lvl140Mage with lvl130 +9 Divine Staff FS_
09/25/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 35 Replies
Your bidding on an account with a lvl140 Incar Mage on Trieste, 2moons. Comes with the most valuable weapon: lvl130 +9 Divine Noble staff Fullslots. With this staff, you will basically 1~2 skill kill alot of people, this is your chance to get your hands on one of the most rare weapons on 2Moons. Other things worth mentioning: 4 Permanent Customs 3~4 Unused Pets Extra Inventories Cash Shop Buffs
[WTS][2Moons-Trieste]_lvl140Mage with lvl130 +9 Divine Staff FS_
08/27/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Your bidding on an account with a lvl140 Incar Mage on Trieste, 2moons. Comes with the most valuable weapon: lvl130 +9 Divine Noble staff Fullslots. With this staff, you will basically 1~2 skill killing alot of people, this is your chance to get your hands on one of the most rare weapons on 2Moons. For more information regarding the account, send me a pm or talk to me on MSN: [email protected] Serious buyers only, dont waste my time please. Scammers beaware, you won't succeed...