Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server > Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]Skill hack with win hex scripts edit (screen shots and text)

Discussion on [Guide]Skill hack with win hex scripts edit (screen shots and text) within the Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dekaron Private Server category.

Old 07/28/2010, 19:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
You replace everything use my win hex scripts instead there better not for aloken and seg's sadly ill do it for them soon though.
Old 07/30/2010, 09:41   #17

can one of you help me? umm well i opend the data.pak and i got stuck on the last pic i try to click replace text but there isnt a button to click do i need full version of winhex plz help reply plzzzz
Old 07/30/2010, 19:43   #18

hello guys, just incase your a total noob with winhex / ce like me heres a link with all hacks you can imagine BUT "non aggro" doesnt work yet its tried and tested on ALL servers today, works fine. d/l here yes its a trainer BUT a very good one except the non aggro part of coarse, so if any of you brain boxes out there can edit this and relink or even explain how to make non aggro work, im sure everyone concerned would be extremely grateful, thx guys in advance.

btw guys just copy and paste the link in the brower to activate
Old 08/04/2010, 14:29   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by punitive View Post
hello guys, just incase your a total noob with winhex / ce like me heres a link with all hacks you can imagine BUT "non aggro" doesnt work yet its tried and tested on ALL servers today, works fine. d/l here yes its a trainer BUT a very good one except the non aggro part of coarse, so if any of you brain boxes out there can edit this and relink or even explain how to make non aggro work, im sure everyone concerned would be extremely grateful, thx guys in advance.

btw guys just copy and paste the link in the brower to activate
Not trying to be flaming but your an idiot. it does work.

Quote:
People keep asking my questions what the ???? are for to make you all stop asking im gonna really just compress the scripts where they cant be seen OR edited with a strong password Now to asking me the same questions over and over and over.
Old 08/04/2010, 20:25   #20

no not an idiot just a noob at hacking, give me a break lol, the non aggro part is NOT working on my comp, everything else works really good, but still i get attacked, so explain then cheyester10 , what im doing wrong? instead of critisizing people like me who doent know

ooh forgot to say im seggy, so unless u make a script that with non aggro, explain how the trainer works non aggro plz
Old 08/09/2010, 12:13   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by punitive View Post
no not an idiot just a noob at hacking, give me a break lol, the non aggro part is NOT working on my comp, everything else works really good, but still i get attacked, so explain then cheyester10 , what im doing wrong? instead of critisizing people like me who doent know

ooh forgot to say im seggy, so unless u make a script that with non aggro, explain how the trainer works non aggro plz
Ok ill do your request.
Old 08/09/2010, 21:27   #22

after i replace all the values u said, wat do i do?...just start up dekaron?...bcuz i cant save since its trial version...and i tried this with gracious eddy but wen i load the client and into my mage to use the skill, there is no difference...plz help...
Old 08/10/2010, 22:01   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletwinkle View Post
after i replace all the values u said, wat do i do?...just start up dekaron?...bcuz i cant save since its trial version...and i tried this with gracious eddy but wen i load the client and into my mage to use the skill, there is no difference...plz help...
You have to save it regardless just go download winhex from torrents
Old 08/25/2010, 08:24   #24

does replace any of them
Old 08/25/2010, 08:43   #25

doesnt***
Old 08/26/2010, 20:08   #26

ahahahaha
still working
Old 08/27/2010, 23:29   #27

i have a problem, i can see that theres no cooldown in my incar using imited and eddie but when i use it after i cast, it happens only acting like it cast the spell again but no damage at all. it wait for a while again after the skill can properly use again.

Please help me to resolve this.

Thanks for all your help.
Old 08/27/2010, 23:30   #28

im playing in Elite Dekaron.
Old 08/30/2010, 20:45   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyjoe42 View Post
i have a problem, i can see that theres no cooldown in my incar using imited and eddie but when i use it after i cast, it happens only acting like it cast the spell again but no damage at all. it wait for a while again after the skill can properly use again.

Please help me to resolve this.

Thanks for all your help.
^ I get the same problem can anyone help
Old 09/01/2010, 08:09   #30

can u put bagi warrior tut?even just 1 skill