Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New dupe hack.

Discussion on New dupe hack. within the Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dekaron Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/04/2009, 14:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
First of all check the posts of this guy

pipe121 aka famous scammer, if u don't believe go to offical 2moons forum and u will find a evidence about him being a scammer.
Old 11/04/2009, 14:45   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
#Closed

User will get banned

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TRADING]UR RF PH DUPE HACK FOR MY WARROCK PH WEAPON HACK 100% WORKING
09/19/2011 - RF Online - 9 Replies
Just pm me if your interested............. [email protected]
Verkaufe CC hack oder tausche gegen Dupe hack (server side)
06/24/2009 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
Ich verkaufe CC hack (kein programm es ist eine Anleiteung) oder tausche ihn gegen den Dupe hack (server side) .Also wer interesse hat und paypal hat kann ich bei mir kaufen oder wer den dupe hack kennt kann ihn gegen den CC hack tauschen.MFG Mrlongdong:)
gold dupe possible? dupe hack sold on ebay
01/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
Today i was looking for some lvl 80 good sro accounts to be like :Q_ :D and i saw someone selling that "dupe hack" tested and still working (as the seller says) that can make infinite money.. The program is called "Gold Digger" author: DJINIUS. I tied to search that around but i found nothing, the seller has just a positive feed that says it works, it costs 49$. It should be possible if an expert hacker reads, edits and sends packets to the server. mhh what do u think?