Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HOW TO MAKE HACKS] servers without data.pk

Discussion on [HOW TO MAKE HACKS] servers without data.pk within the Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dekaron Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HOW TO MAKE HACKS] servers without data.pk

I DONT CARE WAT U HUYS SAY THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO HACK AND/IF THERE NO HACKS FOR THEIR SERVER. I WOULD RELEASE THE FILES ALREADY HACKED BUT ALL SERVERS ARE DIFFERENT.

easy way to hack servers without the data.pk. this is for the servers that use the Bin and data with NO data.pk. eg SoulDekaron, DekaronUltra.
You need OpenOffice or Microsoft Office

this is the simple hacks for now and i will release wall,shop,pots and zoomhack hacks when i figure them out propperly.

IM so sorry the hacks started to fault but im gona work on them and get a propper TUT up with pics sorry to those who needed it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2009, 18:43   #2

with MS word? wow, you really need hours for few mobs
but at least you are not one of those guys who can only ask for hacks
you know how to make yourself and thats good, but to make the tut better you should make a example
i dont need it cuz i alrdy know how to make good hacks (i have a premium vac + non agro hack, hehe, its better than the normal vac hack ), but good work

edit:
you said first: "i would release the files [...], but for all server its different"
why do you make a tut then if you support the one click hacks? its senseless and only for dumb people. i met someone on ICQ who wanted to know how to write a vac hack. i sended him link on a very simple and good tutorial and he said: [translated]: "yeah, i and my friend are trying to learn it, but we dont understand"
i just thought and still think: stupid people like him dont deserve to hack. they only destroy the servers, show the legit players that they can hack (they cant, but they have hacks) and the game would be totally owned
i am happy that i am the only one who can skill hack and godmode hack on pserver
Old 07/25/2009, 22:27   #3

hmm if you can cr8 vack,non agroo(for melee and range monsters),monsters speed,wall (for all town's),and zoom hack

P.S. If you upload files here you get very big thanks from me ^^
Old 07/26/2009, 03:38   #4

theres plenty of hacks already released that works with dang near every pserver.. just use the search.. but guess people are just this lazy.
Old 08/15/2009, 06:50   #5

hi!!!!

i am happy that i am the only one who can skill hack and godmode hack on pserver......

Not true dude i can do all hacks on any pserver/2moons/dekaron eu on my own and all i used is tuts from epvp. i can skill hack,tele+ghost,vac,no agro,shop,zoom,speed me + mobs with no dc,pvp all maps but its usless u give no damage, and my vac and no agro rocks mobs stay right on me and do not run back and forth i never loose a single mob.
Old 08/15/2009, 12:20   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by suck_my_balls View Post
hmm if you can cr8 vack,non agroo(for melee and range monsters),monsters speed,wall (for all town's),and zoom hack

P.S. If you upload files here you get very big thanks from me ^^
this thread is so old

#close request

btw: you can get infraction if you fetch old threads back to the top
Old 08/15/2009, 12:26   #7

Received Thanks: 3,355
#Closed
Closed Thread