Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request]Tester Needed

Discussion on [Request]Tester Needed within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Tester Needed

Well i made a new ingame event
now i only need tester

You Welcome To Join My Hamchi Network:
NameKbublil
<NO PASS>

i need like 10 players
so join hamachi
then go to
and w8 i will come back in sunday

Tnx you for join

« Dekaron MiniMaps issue | [WIP] GM-Livemaps (PHP/SQL) »

Similar Threads
[request to NAGCusers]May I request for the file needed in order to use marie earlier
09/26/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 7 Replies
:handsdown:May someone pls. give me the file needed to use marie earlier in GCPH?:handsdown: PLSSSSSSSSSSSS..............
[Sammelthread]Suche tester/tester Sucht Server
08/05/2010 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Hallo liebe E*Pvpers Com, da in der letzen Zeit sehr viele Threads aufgemacht werden wie: Suche Personen zum testen meines Servers, oder Suche Server den ich mal testen kann, habe ich mir gedacht ich mache mal einen SammelThread auf, bezüglich dieses Themas! So, ich habe mir dabei folgendes gedacht dass:
[REQUEST] Trainer Tester!!!
07/03/2010 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Hey guys, I'm searching for some people who like to test something new or something strage... Requires: - x64 OS - 200+ Posts - 100+ THX
TESTER NEEDED! WALLHACK w/ Bypass
04/25/2009 - Soldier Front - 8 Replies
CLOSED NA PO!
TAPLG Tester Needed (User Interface)
01/30/2007 - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
As some of you might know im creating a Leveling Guide Addon for WoW, its for alliance, all races and all classes. Its currently still in the developing state and as for now only the race Draenei level 1-12 is finished. This guid will go up to level 70. I need a tester to check if its working the way i entended it to. If someone is interested please PM your icq number to me so we can talk more detailed. Only the first 5 will be abel to test this and give me feedback, i will post here...