Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aloken error

Discussion on Aloken error within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 12/11/2010, 16:02   #16

elite*gold: 100
huquinho
Let's go back to the topic now guys , there is 1 page and a half full of spam
Old 12/11/2010, 16:18   #17

elite*gold: 0
I saw seg in the char creation screen. Lol.. Not detail enough to prove ur work. Ur can add a link in the in the char list not it's not really exist, and u can change the skin of aloken to seg. That s alot of ways for u to pretend u have aloken . Or u can change the loading screen, server name but in fact u r login to eg dekRon. No offend but pls show more proves. Not asking u to post ur work here. But more videos.. Convicen us that u have that ability .
Old 12/11/2010, 18:18   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet21 View Post
I saw seg in the char creation screen. Lol.. Not detail enough to prove ur work. Ur can add a link in the in the char list not it's not really exist, and u can change the skin of aloken to seg. That s alot of ways for u to pretend u have aloken . Or u can change the loading screen, server name but in fact u r login to eg dekRon. No offend but pls show more proves. Not asking u to post ur work here. But more videos.. Convicen us that u have that ability .
ItsNobody is not the kind of person to lie about something like this.

If he logged into EG Dk then why would he be getting that error?
In the video you could see all 7 chars.
Changing the skins is pointless. . . . . .
Old 12/11/2010, 19:24   #19

My *** how much buffoonery of some, if the guy are talking about the work that has reason to doubt, arrive at least he is working on top I believe he has the job yes, why would not post something if it was not true, congratulations for itsnobody his work think you're almost at the success, if one day you can share would appreciate. Thank you for your work.
Old 12/11/2010, 22:31   #20

Quote:
he does have it and he doesnt need any proof, the prob is fixable and could be editing asm or could be a work around any how , he'll wait for toni to try to fix it other wise ill make a work around for him ... no strings attached B)
Old 12/11/2010, 22:32   #21

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
More videos will come up when we get stuff fully working. No skins are changed, faked whatsoever. The dekaron.exe and dekaronserver.exe loads all 7 chars, how do I know this? I edited the executables...
Old 12/12/2010, 03:32   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSpider View Post
More videos will come up when we get stuff fully working. No skins are changed, faked whatsoever. The dekaron.exe and dekaronserver.exe loads all 7 chars, how do I know this? I edited the executables...
So, not perfect yet??
Fail xD
Old 12/12/2010, 12:02   #23

Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4the View Post
So, not perfect yet??
Fail xD
Is there a problem with that? I don't see others posting any better results of their progress (btw the error in the video is fixed, still got some problems with the DB however)...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2010, 15:24   #24

Problems with db to be resolved today
Old 12/12/2010, 17:15   #25

Nice to see that you guys are getting that to work. Gratz!
Old 12/12/2010, 21:34   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgr!z View Post
Nice to see that you guys are getting that to work. Gratz!
Agree (sorry for such short post, but everything was said)
Old 12/13/2010, 02:58   #27

I know to solve your problem but I will not give away I'm with another problem, but not post here if you do not know how to solve this problem will not know my resolve
Old 12/13/2010, 04:14   #28

Yeah "some" people ask for help and when get the answers close the door in our face... welcome to the jungle, called selfish dekaron pserver section.
Old 12/13/2010, 04:22   #29

I believe that if everyone helped, we would have aloken working, but as you said yourself there are many people selfish, or is not sharing anything. the information is only valid when they are disseminated.
Old 12/13/2010, 07:47   #30

Received Thanks: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddycool. View Post
Yeah "some" people ask for help and when get the answers close the door in our face... welcome to the jungle, called selfish dekaron pserver section.
except for me, if i make something i always share it
Thanks
2 Users