Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Nemesis Dekaron

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 8
Nemesis Dekaron

Does anyone have a working Nemesis dekaron non aggro?Just wondering becuase i tried changing the offset of the non aggro winhex script, but it doesnt work. That method works for the other servers though. Help anyone? thanks



kteezy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 3
go ahead if you want to keep getting jailed I have a pretty good record catching people who think they can "hack"


Ironica is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironica View Post
go ahead if you want to keep getting jailed I have a pretty good record catching people who think they can "hack"
Why do Gms insist on acting all high and mighty when it comes to "hacking", but theyre on a "hacking" forum, and know most of them have tried to "hack" atleast one game or another, or else they wouldnt be on a "hacking" forum, dang hypocritical anals, and please if your not going to answer my question or add in a positive manner to the thread, dont post
kteezy is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 39
well this section is for Pserver hosting/development. There is more to this forums then just hacking information.


fiore14 is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiore14 View Post
well this section is for Pserver hosting/development. There is more to this forums then just hacking information.
I never said this forum was JUST for hacks, i did say though that almost all (if not all) of those GMs have tried to hack 1 game or another before, making them hypocrits. This forum though, in general, is a "hacking" forum. so my statement was never false.
kteezy is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,297
Received Thanks: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by kteezy View Post
I never said this forum was JUST for hacks, i did say though that almost all (if not all) of those GMs have tried to hack 1 game or another before, making them hypocrits. This forum though, in general, is a "hacking" forum. so my statement was never false.
*****

dude, this section, is for p-server info, notice the title of the section

as for the GM's being hypocrites, doesnt really make sense that they should let everyone hack their server because they have hacked b4, that was just an idiotic statement

so we have a choice between being hypocritical, or being smart with our server

i go with smart, because really we arent even being hypocritical, we are just keeping what we worked really hard on safe from lazy people, i have hacked, on 2moons, but hacking on p-servers is like being the smartest kid with downs syndrome, just cuz ur smarter then the rest, doesnt make you any less retarded . . . .

and yeah, ironic is gonna catch you, and jail you lmao, ur gonna be jailed (points and laughs), so quick someone give this tard the offset so we can hurry up and get rid of him!
Decima is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 3
rather funny this kid can make fun of other people because they can't use cheat engine. He can't even find the correct offset maybe he should think about who he should make fun of an just look in the mirror once or twice a day.

and on topic why the **** would I give you the offsets for the server i work for christ isn't that just the most redundant statement to the ending of 2009.
Ironica is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 8
WOW both of you are idiots,I said that ELITEPVPERS in GENERAL is a "hacking" forum, learn to read and not be ignorant please. I also NEVER asked for you to give me the offsets, I could care less if you jail me, Ill let you act almighty if thats what makes you sleep at night.I was asking if anyone had a working non aggro or if they could help somehow, so get your **** out of your **** and dont fvcking post here if your not going to add to the thread.
kteezy is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,297
Received Thanks: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by kteezy View Post
WOW both of you are idiots,I said that ELITEPVPERS in GENERAL is a "hacking" forum, learn to read and not be ignorant please. I also NEVER asked for you to give me the offsets, I could care less if you jail me, Ill let you act almighty if thats what makes you sleep at night.I was asking if anyone had a working non aggro or if they could help somehow, so get your **** out of your **** and dont fvcking post here if your not going to add to the thread.
lmao

acting almighty has nothing to do with anything, we are simply protecting something we worked hard on. and i think we are allowed to post where ever we feel like it.

i dont have the offset, or i would surely give it to you just so we wont have to worry about someone so stupid playing on our server

and why the hell are you thinking about our dicks in our **** anyway, thats sick, i think you must be some kind of kid who was molested or something, and now ur homosexual urges are filling a void that ur lack of intelligence has left, so now you feel the need to go to forums and talk about ppl's genitals and orifices when ever someone leaves you standing in a place where u may have to use intellect and maturity.
Decima is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
lmao

acting almighty has nothing to do with anything, we are simply protecting something we worked hard on. and i think we are allowed to post where ever we feel like it.

i dont have the offset, or i would surely give it to you just so we wont have to worry about someone so stupid playing on our server

and why the hell are you thinking about our dicks in our **** anyway, thats sick, i think you must be some kind of kid who was molested or something, and now ur homosexual urges are filling a void that ur lack of intelligence has left, so now you feel the need to go to forums and talk about ppl's genitals and orifices when ever someone leaves you standing in a place where u may have to use intellect and maturity.

it was an expression, pretty gay of you to take it literaly
kteezy is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,297
Received Thanks: 920
lol, gay of me huh . . . .
Decima is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 3
look who's using that drastic work gay.. You ain't seen the comercials have you thats so
kteezy
Ironica is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
this was hilarious to read, but im sorry to tell you guys your both right, players jobs are to lvl up, how we do that is up to us, gms jobs is to keep order in the game, so your both right on certian points bit this post wasnt about gms, you need to realize this even if this thread was int he wrong spot none the less there is no need to get **** about having your **** up your ***** dear gms
tr13dg3 is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,852
Received Thanks: 1,867
+13 Reported At: Wed 15 Dec 2010 - 21:00:15 GMT +1 Cause: Request Close / Old Topic
janvier123 is offline  
Old   #15

 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,822
Received Thanks: 1,957
#closed


~Kakkarot~ is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
nemesis dekaron
i need hack for nemesis dekaron plizzzz
10 Replies - Dekaron Private Server
About dekaron Nemesis
Hello i've tried all ways to vac that dekaron and i failed. can anyone help me with vac? i cant unpack data, i cant fix CE to work... damn im pretty...
4 Replies - Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Dekaron Nemesis
Dekaron Nemesis http://dekaron-nemesis.com/index.php Exp: 2500x Drop: 1500x Dil: 1500x A7 wings, armors, wepons Fortify Rates 1-6 100% 7 95%
1 Replies - Private Server - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.