Yeah, you need to create a party and be at the level 46~70 to DF Common and level 71~90 to let you enter in DF Baron. If you trying to enter with a high level character the application cannot be done. If you want, you can modify the values from line MinLevel and MaxLevel to any level you want, if you are testing put in MaxLevel 250 or the max of your server.
[Warrior] Solo Baron Geddon 02/05/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies Finally found a way for warriors to solo Baron Geddon in Molten Core and figured I would share it so other people who are bored and/or would like to get their hands on a binding or two could learn how.
Fire Resistance requirements: ~250.
Glyph requirement: Glyph of Bloodthirst.
Talent spec requirements: Bloodthirst. I used this spec, however this isn't written in stone.
Other specs could be just as good or even better, but you'll at least need Bloodthirst since that will be your...
Baron mount farming 12/14/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies Baron Rivendare A-Z
This is NOT a guide to help you get your mount by bugging out and skipping through doors or just exploiting through. Do not think that.
What this is is simply the quickest way to legitimately farm the Rivendares Skele-horse.
Note: This is aimed for hunters, but is applicable for anyone who can dodge around mobs and/or get out of combat easily. This is applicable to most anyone who can AoE decent amounts of mobs. if you aren't a hunter simply replace the hunter...
Baron Totenschwur (Rivendare) 05/27/2008 - World of Warcraft - 13 Replies Hallo liebe Community ich hab mal ne Frage
Ihr kennt ja den Mount den der Baron in Stratholme droppt...
Ich schaffe es mit meinem Rogue allein den Baron zu legen dauert ungefähr 20-30 Minuten
Eigentliche Frage ist.
Was hat der Mount für eine Dropchance?
Muss man erfürchtig sein?
Gibt es noch andere Bedingungen die man erfüllen muss damit er droppt?
solo baron with teleport ? 05/12/2006 - World of Warcraft - 9 Replies Hey, I heard from a chinese hacker that he soloed the baron in ud strath using bwh.
What I wanna know can I do this with a warlock, I am using badcontent hack, but like how would it be done... Zero-gravity then shoot at it..would he do range dmg ?
I only wanna do it for my warlock quest for my mount so I can do it faster.
Baron Run zu 5 01/08/2006 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies Hallo,
*thread starte wut hab* ^^
meine frage ist folgende,sofern sie hier richtig ist.
habt ihr ne taktik um den baron zu killen? zu 5??
zb welche chars in der gruppe sein sollten etc.
ich brauche nur noch seinen kopf um einen super stab zu bekommen aber irgendwie scheitert es immer am baron.